Psychosomatics of hemorrhoids
The science of psychosomatics has proved that any disease takes its roots from the subconscious, that is, it develops due to the accumulation of unpleasant thoughts, the suppression of emotions, the inability to cope with fears, internal complexes.
Let's look at what psychological causes underlie hemorrhoids and how they can affect the development of a delicate disease and the general condition of the patient.
Mental causes of the disease
Can a disease develop due to mental causes? Hemorrhoids can develop due to psychological reasons.
It is believed that the metaphysical causes of hemorrhoids are:
- desire to hold, remember the past, outdated emotions and resentments,
- fear of change, the tendency to "subside" at the bottom,
- anger that did not find a way out, was suppressed, but not released,
- constant fear of something new, unknown, beyond the “forbidden line”,
- unwillingness to let go of a person, an unloved job, a situation or an unnecessary thing,
- fear of being late, not meeting deadlines.
It is these psychosomatic causes of hemorrhoids that can become the trigger for the development of the disease.
Now that you have learned a little more about hemorrhoids, the psychological reasons why this disease can develop, let's talk about how this development occurs in men?
Delicate disease evolution process
It is necessary to distribute the organs of the human body according to their subordination to each other:
- brain (emotions, feelings, subconscious),
- autonomous, or vegetative nervous system,
Information processing takes place in the cerebral cortex, new neural connections are built, which contain part of the emotions experienced in the form of pleasant or negative memories. When recollecting an event, the brain sends signals through nerve mediators to the autonomic nervous system.
Here is a simple example: when you hear good news, you feel not only joy, but also a heartbeat, sometimes goosebumps.
Under the influence of pleasant emotions, hormones of joy (endorphins, serotonin) were released inside the brain. From the cortex, impulses go to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.that through the system of mediators of the autonomic nervous system are able to change the functions of all internal organs:
- narrow arteries
- increase heart rate
- activate intestinal motility,
- increase sweating.
When a pleasant situation is reproduced in the brain, the body experiences eustress - a favorable, beneficial stress that gives emotional charge and vivacity. Negative experiences cause distress - destructive stress.
"Chronic" stress is always considered distress. It starts with a constant scrolling in the head of thoughts about past losses, grievances of childhood, fears for tomorrow, unspoken angry words.
Absolutely all organs and systems are involved in stress: heart, blood vessels, adrenal glands, intestines and stomach, glands of internal, external secretion. The body of a person experiencing constant emotional stress works in an emergency mode.
- constant spasm of the vessels of the heart, kidneys, limbs, hemorrhoids,
- increase in pressure
- exhaustion of the heart muscle and adrenal glands,
- changes in gastric secretion, damage to the mucous membrane by its own digestive juices.
We hope the above information has helped you better understand the topic: "Hemorrhoids - the psychology of the disease."
Constant thinking about the negative aspects of life activates the autonomic nervous system and puts the body in an “emergency” mode - stress mode.
This condition is characterized by a narrowing of the lumen of all vessels that have a muscle wall. These include hemorrhoidal arterioles - vessels through which arterial blood is supplied to the nodes.
Inside the hemorrhoid, blood from the arterial bed is "discharged" into the venous. When spasm (narrowing) of the lumen of the arteries occurs, stagnation of blood in the veins and their overextension.
Besides narrowed vessels cannot provide adequate delivery of nutrients to the node, and it experiences oxygen starvation.
With a lack of oxygen, cells are able to die or change their function and morphology - to grow. The basis of hemorrhoids is precisely the proliferation of cavernous tissue of the hemorrhoid.
Is it possible to provoke hemorrhoids in oneself with negative thoughts? Yes. "Hemorrhoids" are born in the brain.
Aggressive thoughts provoke the release of stressful mediators, under the influence of which the arteries of hemorrhoids narrow. Now that you know that psychological problems can cause hemorrhoids, Louise Hay and her approach to the problem is the next interesting topic that we will touch upon in this article.
Opinion of Louise Hay
Louise Hay is a writer who founded the social movement under the motto "Help yourself." Many diseases are prevented and treated by Louise herself. She thinks that the main thing in healing is the right attitude and cleansing of your thoughts from everything evil and negative.
She suggested that each ailment has its own psychological aspect, its "mental twin." In hemorrhoids, this is an unwillingness to discuss and let go of one’s emotional experiences.
Hay himself presents the intestines as an organ that utilizes the unnecessary and absorbs favorable information. The anus is its closing ring, which should be timely opened not only from a physiological, but also from a psychological point of view.
According to Hay, a person who does not want to say goodbye to anger at the past and let newness into his life, "sits in place." At the same time, he does not experience a psychological, mental “act of defecation” - a feeling of cleansing thoughts of everything that is evil and outdated.
According to Louise Hay, there are several causes of hemorrhoids:
- fear to give vent to feelings
- recalling old insults and humiliations,
- anger at people or yourself in the past.
Summarize: the negative energy of longing for missed opportunities does not leave the human body. It causes hemorrhoids, just as venous blood builds up in a hemorrhoid during constant stress and stretches it.
- Detailed description of the various stages: first, second, third, fourth,
- Features of the internal course of the disease and external manifestations,
- The list of medicines, suppositories and ointments that are used in the treatment of this disease can be found here.
There are also materials that may be of interest to you:
You can find out about harmful and useful products for the male organ here.
Causes of psychosomatic pathologies
p, blockquote 2.0,0,0,0 ->
- Chronic stress This is one of the important and common reasons that residents of big cities suffer more often. A person may not even suspect that the main etiological factor of an existing disease lies in a mental disorder. And it’s not surprising that drugs and other therapeutic procedures may not help these people,
- Long experience. Problems in the family, at work, fear of something or for someone can also lead to the development of somatic disease,
- Hidden emotions. This problem applies to those people who all keep "in themselves", do not share their experiences with loved ones. Sometimes it’s enough to talk about your experiences and share them to prevent serious consequences,
- Self-hypnosis. This is surprising, but the manifestation of such a pathology as hemorrhoids can be a consequence of self-hypnosis. If a person invented a disease for himself and believes in its presence, the disease can really develop.
Psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in women
p, blockquote 3,0,0,0,0,0 ->
“All diseases from the nerves” is the correct and most appropriate statement that directly connects the development of somatic pathology with mental problems. It is known that women are more sensitive and emotional, which can lead to serious consequences. It would seem how the development of hemorrhoids can be associated with personal experiences. However, all this can be made out. The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in women has its own reasons:
p, blockquote 4,0,1,0,0 ->
- Improper nutrition. This is especially true for those women who devote a lot of time to family, work, their favorite pastime and completely forget to monitor their nutrition. Hence frequent constipation, indigestion and hemorrhoids. But at the same time, they are absolutely sure that everything is in order with their psyche and giving themselves completely to the family is a completely normal decision,
- Frequent stresses that turn into chronic, lack of sleep, experience and other emotional manifestations,
- Inability to part with the past. The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in women may be due to the fact that a person is afraid to lose touch with the past, to let it go. After all, the anus is associated with liberation from the unnecessary. And if a person is mentally not ready to part with the past, then physically there are problems with emptying,
- Greed. In a normal physiological process, food should enter the body and be digested, and its unnecessary residues exit through the anus. But if a person is prone to greed and stinginess, collects a lot of unnecessary things and litter the house, this can affect digestion,
- The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in women can be associated with a stop in mental development. A person must improve throughout life. If there is a halt in development, physiological processes also slow down. Most often this happens after the birth of a child, when a woman leaves work forever and narrows her social circle in order to devote herself to her family.
Psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in men
p, blockquote 5,0,0,0,0 ->
The causes of hemorrhoids in men are almost the same as in women. However, many men are more prone to chronic stress, it is more difficult to share their problems with other people, more often they head to work. The development of hemorrhoids in men can be associated with long-term worries about providing for his family, since a man is traditionally the “breadwinner”. The stereotype that has developed over the centuries does not allow you to fully take care of your health and relax. Men can have quite complex psychosomatics. Hemorrhoids in this case are a consequence of prolonged mental disorders.
p, blockquote 6.0,0,0,0,0 ->
The technique of Louise Hay
p, blockquote 7,0,0,0,0 ->
Louise Hay is the founder of the self-help movement. She has written many books on self-development, where she proves that almost all somatic diseases to one degree or another depend on the person himself. In particular, the development of hemorrhoids, Louise Hay associates with the following reasons:
p, blockquote 8.1,0,0,0 ->
- Resentment to themselves, others, the situation and the world as a whole,
- Fear of sharing your problems with others,
- Hiding anger
- Fear of losing a chance at something
- Fear of parting.
Louise Hey connects the development of hemorrhoids with internal causes that a person cannot understand or does not want. Emotions guide all processes in the body and you need to look for the cause inside, not outside. This is the theory the famous psychologist describes in his books. The fight against hemorrhoids, Louise Hay suggests starting with an understanding of herself. And if you can’t do it yourself, you just need to contact the specialists.
p, blockquote 9,0,0,0,0 ->
Psychosomatics - what is it?
Psychosomatics is a section of medical psychology that studies the impact of psychological factors on the appearance of diseases and their course. Experts say that a person’s psychological state can both support his health and trigger a pathological process in the body. That is, positive emotions contribute to the normal functioning of all organs and systems, and negative emotions can lead to a malfunction of all body functions and the appearance of any disease.
Thus, diseases and pathological processes provoked by negative emotions and experiences are called psychosomatic.
There are several types of disorders of the psycho-emotional sphere that can become triggers of the disease, namely:
- feeling of fear,
- mental suffering
- internal conflict
- a feeling of aggression
- the benefit of the disease, when the patient tries to escape from problems with the help of the disease,
- self-doubt, which is formed since childhood due to the fact that a person is constantly humiliated,
- unconscious attraction of the disease, when a person says that his heart is broken or he will soon go crazy, etc.
- copying another person
- stress due to the loss of something
- experienced painful experience.
According to experts in psychosomatics, the disease does not occur immediately, but only when the listed psychoemotional disorders reach their peak and try to go outside.
Somatic causes of hemorrhoids
To understand how psychosomatics affects the development and course of hemorrhoids, we first consider the physical causes and provoking factors.
In the development of hemorrhoids, the main role is played by two reasons - venous insufficiency and weakness of the muscles of the anus.
In first place you need to put venous wall weakness, which may be hereditary. This means that the walls of the venous vessels lose their tone, so they can not fully push the blood, resulting in venous congestion.
With a normal blood flow, weakened veins still somehow cope. But as soon as the pressure in the venous system rises under the influence of various factors, which we will discuss below, the veins of the rectum are overflowing with blood, expand and deform. Thus, hemorrhoidal veins turn into nodes.
Speaking of the second reason - weakness of the muscles of the anusIt should be noted that hemorrhoidal veins do not have valves, therefore, the contraction of these muscles helps to push blood. Accordingly, with insufficient physical activity, the muscles of the anus lose their tone, therefore they cannot perform their functions normally, in particular, help in the circulation of the pelvis.
In addition to the immediate causes of hemorrhoids, there are a number of provocative factors that contribute to the appearance of venous insufficiency. These include the following:
- sedentary lifestyle. Lack of physical activity leads to weakening of the muscles of the anus,
- prolonged sitting helps to increase pressure in the veins of the pelvis,
- constipation. Difficulty with bowel movements also contributes to increased pressure in the veins of the rectum. In addition, hard fecal lumps damage the mucosa of the rectal canal,
- unbalanced nutrition. A lack of plant fiber in the diet leads to constipation. Smoked foods, pickles, fatty and fried foods and other products that activate blood flow to the vessels of the rectal canal also adversely affect the condition of the rectal veins,
- alcohol abuse. Alcohol increases pressure, including in the vessels of the pelvis, which creates an increased load on them,
- pregnancy and natural birth. Pregnant and giving birth women are at high risk for developing hemorrhoids.This is due to the fact that the uterus squeezes the vessels of the rectum, disrupting the outflow of blood from them, and a high level of progesterone reduces the tone of the veins and slows intestinal motility,
- excessive physical exertion associated with weight lifting, lead to an increase in intra-abdominal pressure and, accordingly, an active blood flow to the vessels of the anal canal.
In addition to physical causes, the development of hemorrhoids is affected by the psychoemotional state of a person. Let's talk about this in more detail below.
How does the psychological state of a person affect the rectum?
According to the canons of psychosamatics, various psychological disorders can cause various pathological conditions in the body, namely:
- the person’s fear of being responsible for the results of his actions and deeds causes spasm of the rectum,
- a person’s desire to quickly eliminate the negative results of his actions leads to diarrhea,
- intolerance of criticism from other people can result in paraproctitis,
- a sense of duty to someone and unwillingness to give it away contributes to anal fissures,
- experiences due to the difficult path to the goal sets the stage for rectal bleeding,
- uncertainty in fulfilling the tasks provokes inflammation of the tissues of the anus,
- shifting one’s mistakes to others weakens the immune system and increases the risk of infectious complications,
- disappointment in oneself and loved ones is fraught with fungal diseases,
- non-acceptance of criticism from others, a feeling of hatred and resentment, as well as irresponsibility for their actions threatens the development of colorectal cancer,
- a feeling of resentment towards family people, putting off important things for tomorrow or throwing them halfway is the sure way to hemorrhoids.
We can say for sure that a person’s inability or unwillingness to recognize his problem, understand and discard it, brings not only internal suffering, but also triggers the development of various diseases, including hemorrhoids. Therefore, chronic stress can be considered a physical factor provocative of hemorrhoids, moreover, it is unrecognized and suppressed.
Most accurately reveals the concept of psychosamatics of hemorrhoids Louise Hay - a world famous writer and expert in the field of psychology.
The mechanism of hemorrhoids development according to Louise Hay
Louise Hay is the main founder of the self-help movement, which has written dozens of books on psychology that are very popular. The most famous work of this author is a book entitled - "You can heal your life yourself."
Louise Hay believes that emotions direct all processes in the body, in particular, they can lead to the development of diseases. In her opinion, the most unfavorable emotions are the following:
- dissatisfaction with a past life,
- fear of showing other people their true emotions,
- fear of losing a chance
- inner depression
- hiding anger
- fear of loss and separation.
Louise Hay is convinced that hemorrhoids are an irradiation of inner experiences and proves this well in her books. Also, the author of books on psychosomatics claims that the cause of the appearance of hemorrhoids should be sought within, and not in external factors.
Based on psychological factors provoking hemorrhoids, it is possible to distinguish groups of people who are most often exposed to this disease. The following belong to them:
- people who are afraid to trust new people in their environment,
- people who part with old things hard,
- people who live in past memories, letting and not very pleasant,
- people who are afraid of any change, even the smallest,
- people who need a long time to prepare for change.
Given the above psychoemotional factors of hemorrhoids, Madame Louise is sure that this disease can be avoided, but for this it is necessary to create a healing scheme and strictly observe it. The purpose of such healing is to get rid of everything except love for oneself and loved ones.
Technique Liz Burbo
p, blockquote 10,0,0,0,0 ->
Psychologist Liz Burbo quite simply explains the cause of the problems - psychosomatics. Hemorrhoids develop in those people who tend to restrain themselves in something. Most often these are people who are engaged in unloved work, do not express their emotions, are embarrassed by their shortcomings and are constantly forced to deny themselves anything. Hemorrhoids according to Liz Burbo - this is the end result of mental experiences. Since the rectum is the final section of the colon, it is exposed to the disease due to the fact that the person drives himself, tries to catch everything and do it on time.
p, blockquote 11,0,0,0,0 ->
The main cause of this pathology, in her opinion, is psychosomatics. Hemorrhoids are the result of uncertainty in the future, a constant race after time, emotional experience. Treatment in this case should be comprehensive and mainly aimed at establishing the balance of one’s own thoughts. Not every person can admit that he is ill not only physically, but also mentally.
p, blockquote 12,0,0,1,0 ->
How to determine the psychological factor that caused hemorrhoids?
As we already said, Louise Hay advises looking for the cause of hemorrhoids inside her mind, because getting rid of this disease can only be done this way. For this, the expert created a special algorithm that will help to understand what provoked the appearance of venous insufficiency of the vessels of the anus.
First, you need to evaluate your state of mind by analyzing your thoughts and feelings that worried you shortly before the appearance of hemorrhoids. But even after you identify the main psychological factor, comprehend the other triggers that could have embittered the appearance of your delicate problem.
Secondly, inspire yourself that you will be completely cured of hemorrhoids. This will help daily meditation, which will rid your mind of negative emotions and, accordingly, somatic diseases.
Thirdly, given the fact that the main reason for the development of hemorrhoids, Mrs. Hay considers insult and hidden hatred, the first thing to do is to get rid of them, because bearing these negative emotions harms you, not who you are offended by.
Fourth, positive thoughts will help to cure hemorrhoids once and for all. In addition, it is important to get rid of not only negative emotions, but also the things and people that cause them.
Hemorrhoids according to Sinelnikov
p, blockquote 13,0,0,0,0 ->
Valery Sinelnikov wrote many works in which he pointed out the close relationship of the brain with the development of various pathologies. In particular, about hemorrhoids, he wrote the following: the pathology is caused by a mismatch between a person’s subconscious and his conscious desires. According to him, the inner mind "knows" much more about a person than he can assume. Diseases of the colon are associated with certain emotional experiences. Psychosomatics, as a cause of hemorrhoids, plays an important role. Valery Sinelnikov identified the following causes of the disease:
p, blockquote 14,0,0,0,0 ->
- Dissatisfaction with the results of their work. These are people who always want to get more of what they have. Even at the end of the work, they think that they could do better. All this leads to mental disorder and the development of somatic diseases,
- Aggression to any changes. Such people do not like redevelopment, rearrangement, changing their place of work or direction in the profession. And if you have to make changes, they suffer, which subsequently affects the body as a whole,
- Psychosomatics, as a cause of hemorrhoids, can be observed in people who cannot forget the mistakes of past years. A person constantly experiences feelings of guilt, envy, and anger. This does not allow to fully start a new job and can cause somatic disease,
- A very pronounced reason for the development of hemorrhoids is the inability to part with old things. These are people who tend to collect and store unnecessary trash that does not have special value. However, if you have to part with it, a person is overwhelmed with strong emotions associated with the loss of something valuable and necessary for their life.
According to Sinelnikov’s hemorrhoids, it is a secondary disease that results from a mental disorder.
p, blockquote 15,0,0,0,0 ->
Treatment of psychosomatic pathologies must begin with the head. No matter how strange it may sound, but most of the diseases arise due to mental disorders. And if there is no way to independently cope with such problems, you need to contact specialists.
The relationship of emotional state and hemorrhoids
The intestine is an organ through which the absorption of beneficial substances and the elimination of harmful compounds that are of no value to health occur in the human body. According to psychosomatics, diseases of the rectum, including hemorrhoids, develop in those people who cannot get rid of the burden of old grievances, accumulate negative emotions in themselves for years and hard to accept any changes.
A person who does not have control over thoughts and does not know how to get rid of negativity in time is constantly in a state of stress, while often trying to hide his true state of mind from strangers and thereby shouldering an unbearable burden. This behavior, in turn, leads to an increase in pressure on the rectum, thickening of the blood and, as a result, to hemorrhoids.
The effect of emotions on the health of the body.
The most susceptible to the development of this disease are people who for a long time remember unpleasant past events, feel a strong attachment to old things, trust only the close circle with whom they have been familiar for many years, and are panicky afraid of radical changes in their usual way of life.
The Psychosomatics of Hemorrhoids by Louise Hay
Psychologist Louise Hay calls the following psychosomatic causes of hemorrhoids:
- fear not to have time to do something, to meet the allotted time,
- fear of parting with a loved one, losing a job, property acquired over the years,
- hidden grievances, anger from the past, desire to take revenge,
- inability to accept criticism
- excessive anxiety.
According to Sinelnikov
The representative of Russian psychosomatics Valery Sinelnikov claims that the primary reason for the development of hemorrhoids is the inability and unwillingness to free oneself from the burden of past events and the associated feelings of guilt, fear, anger. Getting rid of the old and the unnecessary is extremely difficult, accompanied by the “pain of loss” and the occurrence of characteristic symptoms of varicose veins of the rectum.
Methods of psychological treatment
To get rid of hemorrhoids using psychological therapy, you should reconsider your views on your own life and the world around you, stop being afraid of changes, learn to accept them and realize that the old goes away as unnecessary and you don’t need to cling to it.
To cope with overstrain and tidy up nerves, let go of all that is unnecessary and prepare for favorable changes in their own destiny, representatives of psychosomatics recommend resorting to the use of positive attitudes (affirmations) and meditation, and also to exclude aggressive speech turns figuratively associated with anal area.
For example, Louise Hay recommends regularly repeating to herself: “I let go of everything except love. There is always time and place to do what I want. ”
Psychosomatics in women
Female hemorrhoids are characterized not only by the above-mentioned psychosomatic causes. Often the disease occurs among the fairer sex due to constant doubts about their own attractiveness and sexuality, accompanied by a fear of losing a loved one. In addition, women provoke the development of hemorrhoids if they are afraid to let go of matured children and show hyper-custody.
The second most important psychosomatic cause of hemorrhoidal nodes in the fair sex is the suppression of true emotions. It is noted that the disease is more often diagnosed in women whose childhood passed under the control of strict imperious parents, as well as in those who are forced to live with a tyrant husband and hide their feelings for their own safety.
And here is one good advice, which causes shock and some skepticism for many. Since hemorrhoids have psychological causes, then you can eliminate them with the help of so-called pet therapy. This is a modern and fashionable treatment by psychologists. It helps, as doctors themselves and some clients believe, quickly restore emotional balance. As a result, eliminate problems and diseases in the body.
Pet therapy is nothing more than animal treatment. It is recommended to communicate more with four-legged friends. For example, get yourself an aquarium with fish and look at them for a long time. Or get a puppy or kitten. Surprisingly, talking with pets really helps to calm down. For example, it has long been proven that cats can heal. In the direct sense of the term. And the dogs too. So if you don't have a pet yet, get one. And if it is, then with the appearance of hemorrhoids spend more time together. A very good approach, although many consider it doubtful.
Hemorrhoid treatment and thought management
But how, you ask, to treat hemorrhoids, based only on the principles of psychosomatics? Indeed, the sedentary lifestyle, and the weakness of the venous wall, and bad habits, and many other reasons affect the development of the disease. Of course, the treatment should be comprehensive and no one cancels the drugs and therapies prescribed by the proctologist. At the same time, adherence to recommendations, medical diet and gymnastics play one of the main roles.
But the counter question arises - why, after successful treatment, strict adherence to the advice of a doctor, after a while the hemorrhoids reappear? Because the root cause, as it was, remained in the person himself, resulting in a repeated result. Therefore, following the recommendations of the doctor, do not forget about the principles of psychosomatics in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
In conclusion, we give affirmations and phrases for adjusting mental attitude and thoughts:
- I love life.
- There is always a place and time to do what I want.
- In my life, everything happens in the best way and on time.
- I enjoy freedom.
- It’s easy and pleasant for me to part with everything that is no longer useful.
- I gladly forgive myself.
- Parting is pleasant and safe.
- I gladly part with the past and thank you for everything that happened to me.
- I choose love, approve myself and everything that I do now.
- Only what I no longer need is leaving me.
- I part with everything except love.
And do not forget that "constipation in thinking is the same as constipation in the anus." Be healthy!
The psychological causes of hemorrhoids
Despite the abundance of physiological reasons for the occurrence of this unpleasant disease, doctors do not exclude psychological and psychosomatic factors that contribute to the progressive development of the disease.
Modern doctors and psychologists admit the influence of psychological problems on the occurrence, development and exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
The state of persistent emotional stress directly affects not only the behavior of a person, but also on his lifestyle. Many people do not monitor their nutrition on “nervous ground” - they “seize up” stress or, conversely, stop eating regularly and systemically.Also, under the influence of stresses, many are characterized by apathy and unwillingness to take any active actions, move, increase physical activity, etc. All this contributes to stagnation in the pelvic area, which can subsequently cause hemorrhoids.
The mental perception of the world, according to psychologists, is also most directly reflected in human health. So, according to some of them, the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids is due to the following factors:
- Feeling angry with past events
- Fear of giving freedom to your sincere feelings
- Fear of possible parting with something or someone, reluctance to “let go” of something that should pass away from a person’s life
- Excessive greed
Psychologists and psychotherapists argue that negative and negative thoughts have the ability to affect the physical condition of a person. And the cause of hemorrhoids, from a psychological point of view, can be the "relocation" of anger, anger or fear from a person’s thoughts into his body.
In simple terms, from the point of view of psychologists, hemorrhoids can be a manifestation of emotional stress or fear that a person would not want to show or somehow show to others. It is believed that the onset and development of the disease in the rectum is a significant indicator that reflects the person’s internal, possibly unconscious desires, to quickly deal with the negative in one form or another. Therefore, a person is tensing, trying to adjust the speedy resolution of a psychological problem, but does not do it very successfully.
Antibiotics for intestinal infections: when can you do without them?
Psychosomatics of hemorrhoids in the interpretation of Louise Hay
Louise Hay - the famous founder of the self-help movement, she wrote about three dozen books of popular psychology. Given the fact that Louise lived for 90 years, it makes sense to listen to her ideas. She became a millionaire: people actively bought her books, films shot on topics developed by Louise. And today in any bookstore they will tell you - this author is more than in demand.
On the part of psychosomatics, Louise says the following. The true factor in triggering the mechanisms of this ailment is the fear of the final trait and anger at the events of the past. If these feelings are active inside the person’s consciousness, if there is some kind of fixation on them, the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids work and the person becomes sick.
What exit does Louise Hay offer? Affirmations are popular in her practice, special short phrases with a verbal formula that, when repeated many times, reinforce the desired image or setting in the human subconscious.
Adherents of this theory call affirmations omnipotent words. In response to hemorrhoids, Louise Hay proposes to say the following: “Love is with me. I have enough space and time to implement my plan. ”
You need to repeat these phrases every day, you can - in front of the mirror.
Emotions provoking the development of hemorrhoids
Psychologist Louise Hay systematized the knowledge about the root causes of the development of physical diseases, presented a table. Associates hemorrhoids, diseases of the anus, and rectum with fear, anger, anger, insecurity, a load of problems that have plagued a person for years.
The concentration of negative emotions - hatred, greed, revenge, negative memories - thickens the blood, forms hemorrhoidal nodes, the appearance of cracks in the mucous membrane of the rectum, the occurrence of bleeding.
The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids determines the emotional states leading to the onset of the disease:
- Fear of separation from a loved one,
- Constant fear of loss (work, loved ones, money),
- Constant fears, anxiety,
- Fear of negative criticism
- Self-doubt, low self-esteem,
- Hatred of past mistakes, a specific person,
- Vindictiveness, a sense of revenge,
- The bitterness of failure
- Sadness, longing, sadness.
The more a person is fixated on the negative, the more pronounced are the symptoms of the disease.
The psychosomatic features of hemorrhoids in women are associated with emotionality and sensitivity. Excess weight, a sedentary lifestyle are associated with fears: losing a loved one, fears for a child, insecurity in attractiveness, sexuality. A woman is prone to seize up stress - hence excess weight as a risk factor for hemorrhoids.
The psychology of hemorrhoids in men is based on the desire to achieve more, the fear of losing the present as a result of change. It leads to hopelessness, fixation, stressful situations. Spiritual reasons are the suppression of emotions, experiences. Men do not show weaknesses, fears, hold emotions inside. It affects the lifestyle - bad habits appear that lead to the disease.
The relationship of systemic diseases and hemorrhoids
There are a number of general conditions and diseases that indirectly affect the development of pathological changes in the vessels of the rectal canal. Specialists in psychosomatics and psychology cite the following connection as an example:
- Headaches, migraines. Reflects the hypocrisy of a person, the mismatch of his behavior to thoughts and emotions. This relationship is characteristic of women.
- Diarrhea. It develops with prolonged fear, anxiety, panic attacks, directly coincides with the provoking factor in the development of hemorrhoidal disease.
- Constipation. It arises due to the inability to let go of the past, to leave toxic heavy relationships or love afflictions, fear of a change for the better.
Psychosomatic causes provoke the development of secondary hemorrhoids, when the pathology develops against the background of the main trigger factors. At risk are those with ulcerative colitis, cirrhosis, heart failure, and the tumor process.
The psychosomatic aspect of hemorrhoids
According to the supporters of psychosamatics, hemorrhoids are caused by the inability or unwillingness of a person to get rid of and be cleansed of the "superfluous", as this brings them difficulties and suffering.
If you believe the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids, then the disease occurs due to chronic emotional stress, which the person, moreover, does not recognize and suppresses. A person keeps such a hidden emotional overstrain inside, rendering himself a “disservice”.
Many force themselves to go to work that they don’t like, and do it faster in order to “forget” about it. There is an opinion that a person in constant emotional stress, trying to quickly complete the unloved work, forgets about rest, lingers and physically overstrains, provoking hemorrhoids.
The psychological aspect of hemorrhoids is as follows:
- prolonged resentment and anger at someone that a person holds in himself, seeks out and sometimes goes through the tissues of the rectum,
- fear of losing a loved one, as well as work, jewelry, etc. leads to hemorrhoidal disease. Often the fear of loneliness becomes the cause of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids psychosomatics, causes, treatment, tips
Today we will learn with you how to cure hemorrhoids. Psychosomatics in this disease, however strange it may sound, plays a huge role. It would seem that a person has this or that sore only for certain reasons and conditions of the body. But actually it is not. Psychology also plays an important role here. After all, it leaves an imprint on the whole organism as a whole. And, therefore, it is worth considering psychosomatics too. Often, medications are useless when undergoing treatment. But work on yourself and psychological balance, on the contrary, help to cope with a particular ailment. Let's try to figure out what hemorrhoids are, how to treat it.
What should you pay attention to first of all? For example, the fact that hemorrhoids, whose psychosomatics play an important role for successful treatment, is erroneously considered a shameful disease. It's not customary to talk about him out loud
According to statistics, approximately 30% of the population has this ailment. In general, hemorrhoids are inflammation and bleeding of the rectum. When defecation appears pain, discomfort and even blood! The process is sometimes accompanied by prolapse and inflammation of hemorrhoids. In the area of the anus, small tubercles appear, which must be inserted back. In general, an extremely unpleasant ailment. But no one is safe from him.
Inflammation of hemorrhoids (its psychosomatics will be studied later) is a very unpleasant phenomenon. But, as has already been said, it is impossible to insure yourself against the manifestation thereof. Many people wonder why hemorrhoids occur, because of what it inflames from time to time. Scientists so far just can not answer these questions. Indeed, unlike most diseases, hemorrhoids have many causes that contribute to the manifestation of the disease. We can only talk about the conditions that exacerbate this process. Only here are the exact reasons, the sources of occurrence cannot be found.
The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids play a huge role here. Hemorrhoids, the psychological causes of which have been discovered and also confirmed, will be treated much easier than without diagnosis of this feature. Therefore, you should not think that this unpleasant disease can manifest itself without taking into account the psychological and emotional effects on humans.
Mental state and rectum
Rectum problems (hemorrhoids, etc.) are associated with a person’s inability to recognize his own mistakes, the habit of avoiding and running away from problems and deeds, and the organ itself symbolizes work, activity, labor. Let's find out which conditions from the point of view of psychosomatics are associated with various diseases of the rectum, including constipation and hemorrhoids:
rectal spasm, proctitis - fear of accepting the result of one’s work,
fecal incontinence - a person wants to quickly get rid of the result of his activity, labor,
paraproctitis - is associated in psychosomatics with a fear of negative criticism in relation to his work,
itching and cracks in the anus - an internal conflict between duties and unwillingness to do something, self-enforcement,
bleeding - thoughts of revenge and hatred towards someone who interferes with something,
inflammation - in psychosomatics it is the construction of grandiose plans and the uncertainty in their implementation,
infectious inflammatory process - the habit of blaming others for their failures,
fungal infection in psychosomatics corresponds to bitterness and sadness from failed work,
dilatation of the veins, hemorrhoids - anger at loved ones, inability to complete the work begun and the habit of putting off important things until later,
cancer - in psychosomatics, this is rejection of oneself and the results of one’s activity, fear of criticism, old resentment and hatred, self-eating, deep emotional wounds.
How to protect yourself?
If you find among the psychological aspects of the development of hemorrhoids the one that characterizes your attitude to the world, try:
- get rid of the thoughts that fears push you to
- learn not to be afraid of public opinionexperiments
- avoid troubles at work due to better performance of their duties,
- hold frank conversations that had been planned for a long time, talk with superiors, parents, old offenders,
- choose a way of emotional dischargee.g. running, active games,
- find a person who can help with advice, strengthen friendships at work, in the family.
The key to treating any ailment lies in programming yourself for good thoughts. According to Hay, for the treatment of hemorrhoids you must create a favorable mental attitude under the motto “Love is with me.
There is enough space and time for everything I want to do. ” Thus, a public figure does not urge to accumulate in oneself memories of how you were cheated or misunderstood, but love and faith in yourself.
The relationship of emotional manifestations with intestinal diseases
Psychosomatics explains bowel disease:
- Problems with the small intestine are associated with a person’s inability to take a rational approach to life - to correctly separate the useful from the unnecessary, to calculate strengths, chances. He focuses on little things, is not able to assess the situation globally: to see the negative and positive sides, to look at the problem globally.
- Constipation. Colon diseases affect people who think conservatively. Constipation arises from a sedentary, sedentary lifestyle. People affected by the disease are “hard to lift”, they stay too long, do not go forward. They think painfully before changing their way of life, relationships, work, financial situation. It is hard to perceive changes, defend an outdated point of view, they are not interested in learning new things. They store old unnecessary things, accumulate past grievances, negative emotions, and memories. People do not eat right - it’s hard to convince them to change established habits.
- Diarrhea. Hyperperistalsis of the intestine prevents feces from forming correctly, mucous secretions irritate the tissues around the anus. Fear, awareness of one’s own weakness in front of the excessive demands of others are the causes of frequent diarrhea. A person tries to convince others of his own significance, although he suffers from uncertainty.
The American psychologist Louise Hay considers the fear, anger, fear, and burden under the causes of hemorrhoids. Experiencing these emotions, a person does not live a full life. Hence the constipation, overweight, lack of exercise, bad habits.
When they say that hemorrhoids are from nerves, they mean an increase in emotional arousal caused by stress and fear, which a person prefers not to discuss and not to show. Associating it with physical symptoms, one should recall constipation, accumulation and stasis of blood in the nodes. That is, a person does not want or cannot let his emotions out, and internal experiences make his body act in this way.
Hemorrhoids can occur if a person is very demanding of himself and tries to squeeze the most out of his abilities, to have more. Since hemorrhoids are located in the rectum, “at the exit”, this means that you are constantly trying to finish something, push it to the end, but the fear of failure holds back this impulse. Hemorrhoids as an indicator of "sewed in the ass." Nerves are constantly in tension, a person tirelessly drives himself, but in fact he can do little. Perhaps these are worries about a project at work or a failed relationship with a partner.
Emotional tension is created due to self-doubt and difficulty in making decisions.
In principle, that’s all. We can say that a disease is such an ailment that can appear due to “problems in the head”. If installed correctly, then there is the possibility of treatment without medical intervention. And even more so surgical. We already know what kind of psychosomatics a disease called “hemorrhoids” has. The treatment for the disease is actually quite simple. Especially when it comes to cases when it was emotions and the psyche that contributed to the development of the disease.
The first and most important rule is to maintain calm and peace of mind. As we already found out, fears and stress contribute to the appearance of hemorrhoids. And that means treating with good thoughts makes sense. In a calm state of the body, the blood will not clog veins and blood vessels, it will not begin to accumulate in certain places. Therefore, hemorrhoids will also pass over time. You have to be at rest for a long time. Emotional balance is what helps us in the first place!
Is there a connection between soul, character and health
Before explaining the principles of psychosomatics, here are three quotes from great people.
- “Our life is what we think of it” (Marcus Aurelius).
- “What we are today is a consequence of our thoughts yesterday, and today's thoughts create tomorrow's life. Life is a product of our mind. ”(Buddha).
- “If your health is poor, think of something else.” (Edward Benson).
Paraphrasing each of these statements into the language of psychosomatics, we can say that the state of the nervous system, thoughts and mood of a person affect his state of health. The psyche and body are inextricably linked with each other, and there are a great many vivid examples of this. Have you noticed how easy it is to get sick, for example, to catch a cold if you have a bad mood or some kind of emotional problem does not give you rest? It can be observed that the exacerbation of chronic diseases often occurs precisely during the period of any life troubles, stress or depressive states. Hemorrhoids are no exception. Psychosomatics is called to explain these phenomena, we will get to know her better.
How does psychosomatics affect the treatment of hemorrhoids?
As we already said, you can get rid of hemorrhoids by determining its psychological cause, realizing and releasing it. Louise Hey promotes reconciliation with her inner world, because it is possible to cope with a psychological crisis.
Ms. Hay recommends a positive attitude, since it is the basis of psychosamatics and without it it is impossible to cure. Since guilty feelings, anger and resentment provoke hemorrhoids, it is important to let go of all your experiences, forgive yourself and others. In addition, self-hypnosis plays a crucial role in recovery. Therefore, you need to constantly repeat to yourself that you are successful and no problems will prevent you from reaching your goal, in particular, getting rid of hemorrhoids.
It is also necessary to teach to meditate, because meditation is a great way to relax and forget.
In her books, Louise Hay gives many examples of how to get rid of hemorrhoids. Let's consider some of them.
- If the cause of hemorrhoids is hatred of their work, then you need to change the profession to one that will bring not only financial lags, but also positive emotions.
- If hemorrhoids arose due to the experiences that the mistakes made led to, then you should write them on paper and apologize to yourself or relatives for all the bad things.
The following expert tips will also help overcome hemorrhoids:
- relax and throw away all that is superfluous, except for love for yourself and others,
- open yourself to the world and others
- Use external factors such as the sun, fresh air, beautiful landscapes, animals, etc. to improve your emotional state.
- get rid of inner feelings
- increase your self-confidence
- Do not be afraid to show your emotions to others.
But if you are unable to improve your psychological state on your own, then you can turn to a professional - a psychologist who, in a dialogue with you, will determine the cause of hemorrhoids and help get rid of it.
How to avoid hemorrhoids according to the theory of Louise Hay
Louise Hay recommends preventing hemorrhoids, which is not at all difficult to do. The main thing is to relax, believe in yourself and your strengths, let go of bad emotions, open your heart to love and trust.
Self-hypnosis, which can be performed using the following phrases, will also help avoid hemorrhoids and many other diseases.
- “I have enough time and skills to achieve my goals”,
- "I limit myself to everything except the love of myself and others",
- “I’m not afraid to open up to others, to show my feelings and emotions,”
- “I am confident / confident of tomorrow.”
Any recollection or thought of hemorrhoids or another disease must be replaced by the repetition of the above phrases. These settings must be said out loud several times a day, programming yourself for a healthy mind and body. And remember that the first check on the path to recovery is the determination of the psychological factor and its analysis. Therefore, do not be afraid to look into the eyes of your problem, because this is the only way to get rid of it.
As a result, we can conclude that hemorrhoids can occur not only for physical reasons, but also because of psychological problems. The long-standing resentments, hidden anger at someone, the fear of losing loved ones, the fear of change and loneliness, especially adversely affect the condition of the vessels of the anus.
Therefore, it is important in parallel with medical or surgical treatment of this disease to try to understand yourself, and if necessary, visit a psychologist.
What is psychosomatics?
Psychosomatics, literally translated from Greek, meaning “soul and body,” within the framework of medical science and psychology, is studying a certain connection of psychological factors with the origin and course of somatic diseases.
Pathologies of a psychosomatic nature mean diseases of the body or other negative processes that manifest themselves in the body due to the internal experiences of a person and his emotional outbursts.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
At a subconscious level, the following conditions can lead to disorders of the human emotional sphere:
- Internal conflicts
- Feelings of aggression
- Mental suffering.
A psychosomatic illness begins its development at the time of metaphysical pain and mental suffering, which, upon reaching a certain degree of heat, spills out through the body, thereby causing harm to it and its activities.
Psychosomatics distinguishes the following sources of disease:
- Conflicting states within oneself,
- "Relative benefit" is when the patient is hiding from problems then or another disease,
- Impact by suggestion from the outside is, for example, when from childhood a person is told that he is mean, awkward, malicious, and an impressionable person takes it upon himself,
- “Speech of an organic property”, expressions like “My heart is broken”, “I'm going crazy with it.” Symptoms of similar diseases can manifest themselves,
- The desire to resemble someone, in which the diseases he has are taken from another person,
- Self-flagellation and guilt
- Stress of an emotional nature that appeared, for example, due to reasons of loss, loved one, moving, dismissal from work,
- Painful experience from the past, imprinted on the current state.
But thanks to the research of a number of psychologists, such as Louise Hey, Valery Sinelnikov, Vladimir Zhikarentsev, Liz Burbo, as well as her book on the metaphysics of diseases, where information about the psychological causes of this or that disease and mental attitudes to eradicate them is not only possible cure the disease, but also prevent it.
Why hemorrhoids occur: the psychosomatics of hemorrhoids according to Sinelnikov
Valery Sinelnikov in his works claims that the cause of the disease is a mismatch between the intentions of the person’s subconscious and his conscious desires. Being a believing Christian, he suggests that the inner mind (subconscious mind) provides a connection between people and God, indicates the role assigned to everyone on Earth. This part of the nervous system is much more important, it “knows” about a person much more than he does.
Sinelnikov claims that the pathology of the rectum is associated with a certain mental state. Hemorrhoids often affect people with obstinacy, bringing the fight and work to the end. In the nature of patients, you can find:
- dissatisfaction with the results of their work, life,
- a habit of conservatism, an aggressive response to any changes (often provokes intestinal bleeding from hemorrhoids),
- inability and lack of desire to forget the negative experience of past years, subsequent guilt, anger, fear, envy,
- parting with old, unnecessary things is difficult to tolerate, the symptom is called the “pain of loss”, with hemorrhoids is extremely pronounced.
The reason for the development of hemorrhoidal changes, according to Louise Hay, is a deep resentment transferred and rooted in the brain. Nodes are formed when a person "eats" himself, constantly thinking about the insult. At the same time, he is very afraid of losing, changing, or missing something. These sensations in psychosomatics are called the "emotional trap."
The body, brought to hysteria, expresses its refusal of activity by impaired blood circulation in the rectal zone, the formation of blood clots. Symptoms of hemorrhoids are perceived as an additional blow, problems of an unsuccessful life. The negative attitude towards the world around us is growing. Usually, against such a background, inflammation is aggravated, intense itching and pain in the anus are provoked.
The vicious circle of pathology closes the fear of the future, a small faith in cure, doubts about the effect of drugs and the success of the operation. From the point of view of the variety of characters, hemorrhoids patients are more likely to exhibit melancholy.
Psychosomatics of the occurrence of hemorrhoids in men
Work is often the cause of the formation of certain psychological deviations. Unlike women, in men they appear in a slightly different plane.
Climbing the career ladder, at a certain moment, many men have a fear of losing what has already been achieved and a fear that they will hardly succeed in achieving more, and if they change jobs, they should start all over again. All this leads to the appearance of psychological trauma.
Something similar affects the sphere of personal relations. This forces the man to hold on to the existing reality, regardless of its non-ideality, and also to try to counteract everything new, which becomes a somatic cause of the development of the disease.
Self-sufficient and successful men who adhere to a healthy lifestyle are also sometimes diagnosed with hemorrhoids. The outward manifestations of success and fortitude conceived are a screen. Deep inner feelings amid a hidden fear of losing everything, is accompanied by significant stress, which leads to the inability to concentrate on life and causes sharp contradictions in the emotional and psychological state of men.
The result of such internal experiences is a lack of essential trace elements and vitamins, which in turn is a catalyst for the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
Psychosomatics in men
For men more than for women, career growth is important. Their fears are associated with the possibility of losing what has been achieved, the risk of starting from scratch, the presence of rivals.
In personal relationships, men are more conservative. They stubbornly hold on to what has been achieved, even if living conditions are far from ideal. Resistance to change and the transition to new solutions provokes stagnation in the rectum.
Even successful men “close” their inner world from those around them because they are afraid of losing their acquired goods. Constant tension and experiences cause a mismatch of the emotional state, support inflammation in hemorrhoids.
Table of the relationship of systemic diseases and hemorrhoids
Psychosomatics recognizes the presence of many factors of the disease and the simultaneous impact of causes in the aggregate of problems. Related conditions can affect pathology, which, at first glance, are not interconnected.
The term "secondary hemorrhoids" is recognized in official medicine. This classifies the disease of the rectal veins caused by another somatic pathology. Exacerbations are provoked by a worsening of the course of the underlying disease. These include:
- cirrhosis of the liver with portal hypertension,
- heart failure,
- Crohn's disease,
- colon tumors,
- ulcerative colitis,
- celiac disease.
The listed pathologies cause overload of the veins of the rectum, stagnation of feces, constipation or frequent diarrhea.
Dr. Sinelnikov created a table that allows anyone who wants to compare their problems with the psychological causes of hemorrhoids to take timely action. The list includes many diseases, syndromes. For instance:
- Headaches - serve as a "signal" of hypocrisy, the inconsistency of thoughts and behavior. Compare with the psychosomatic characteristics of the female body, identify the connection and the threat of hemorrhoids.
- Frequent diarrhea - reflects anxiety and fear, a sense of insecurity. It coincides with the development factors of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation - unwillingness to let go of old grievances, throw away trash, change jobs, stinginess and greed. There are identical causes with hemorrhoids.
There is a table suggested by psychologist Louise Hay. In it, the pathology of the rectum, including hemorrhoids, is most associated with anger, fear, anger, self-doubt.
The effect of psychosomatic factors on hemorrhoids
According to psychosomatics, the born hemorrhoids in the body indicate that the processes of renewal and cleaning are quite painful and with great difficulty. The so-called "garbage" includes not only physiological waste products, but also psychosomatic moments - the concepts of "yesterday" that are difficult to change, a place of activity on which there is no career growth and development. The psychosomatics of the described disease indicates a person’s emotional stress, which he hides all the time. A person constantly suffers from such an excessive burden, since he has to perform an unloved occupation quickly and efficiently. The psychosomatics of the origin of hemorrhoidal nodes is expressed as a constant voltage of the patient. A person, thinking about the possibility of an early completion of work, provokes pathologies associated with diseases of the anus.
Hemorrhoids and its psychological causes of development can cause a person:
- Angry states and anger at someone for a long time accumulate and look for a way out, which often leads to a disease such as hemorrhoids,
- An important role in the origin of hemorrhoids can play fears and fear of loss, a loved one, the loss of an expensive thing, the horror of loneliness.
Colon diseases are often affected by conservative people. For example, constipation in a person may appear due to a sedentary lifestyle and lack of mobility. Patients with this pathology are "difficult to lift."
The syndrome of "accumulation" in the Russian literature on psychosomatics is also called "Plyushkina syndrome", by analogy with the behavior and inclinations of one of the heroes N.V. Gogol. A more scientific definition allows it to be attributed to emotional traps.
Experts say that hemorrhoidal nodes increase as a person is cluttered and possessed.
Greed, stinginess, picking up unnecessary things, fear of deprivation or loss haunt people of such a warehouse all their lives with persistent pain in the rectal canal, frequent relapses of the disease, despite treatment. The body is cluttered, stagnation in the veins of the intestine appears. Negative energy accumulates in the nodes, bursting them, trying to go outside.
People who are passionately involved in collecting are at risk, they should be prevented. Doctors advise to stop looping on old problems, let go of negative thoughts, throw away unnecessary things, make gifts familiar and unfamiliar.
The psychosomatics of hemorrhoids according to the teachings of Louise Hay
One has to reckon with the expression stated at the beginning of the article: “All diseases are from nerves”, since it is not unreasonable. For example, hemorrhoids and its relationship with the patient’s emotional state according to Louise Hay has a good evidence base.
The most famous writer, psychologist Louise Hey revealed a certain influence of the metaphysical state and human emotions on the body.According to her claims, when detecting feelings and identifying thoughts that provoked an illness, the disease can be cured. The disease in the form of hemorrhoids is no exception, as its symptoms directly reflect the mental state of the patient.
To find the psychological causes of the disease and its treatment, it is first necessary to plunge into your consciousness. To do this, you need:
- To establish the metaphysical causes of the onset of hemorrhoids - to analyze their own thoughts, concerns that prevailed before the onset of the disease,
- Find a successful stereotype and work it out as a fallback,
- Inspire yourself that it’s not far to a full recovery.
Such esoteric meditations performed on a daily basis will help the patient cleanse the body of pathologies, both physically and metaphysically.
Also, the psychological cause of hemorrhoids is a deep sense of resentment. Compared with other problems and disorders, such an emotional breakdown for a long period of time irritates a person’s soul.
Louise Hay believes that for absolute recovery, the patient should positively adjust himself, as well as develop a sequence of actions, a certain scheme for a successful cure. An important point of such tactics is suggestion. A person must assure himself of the possibility of easily getting rid of unnecessary things and emotions.
Louise Hay with numerous examples proved that the mental problems that caused hemorrhoids are associated with a constant fear of missing the moment to be late somewhere, not having time to do something in a timely manner.
OUR READERS RECOMMEND!
For effective treatment of hemorrhoids, our readers advise Rectin.
This natural remedy that quickly eliminates pain and itching helps to heal anal fissures and hemorrhoids.
The composition of the drug includes only natural ingredients with maximum efficiency. The tool has no contraindications, the effectiveness and safety of the drug has been proven by clinical studies at the Research Institute of Proctology.
To learn more. "
Louise Hay's Disease Table
Psychologist Louise Hay is convinced that the occurrence of a disease such as hemorrhoids can indicate a certain subconscious signal sent to a person to resolve a psychological crisis. The root causes of the diseases are indicated by the table presented by her, in which pathologies in the form of hemorrhoids, anus diseases, and the rectal canal are directly related to feelings of fear, anger, anger, insecurity, etc.
The table shows the affirmations that are used in the treatment of the disease.
|Problem||Probable cause||New approach|
|Hemorrhoids (Anus). To relax at ease, apply affirmations and read about the treatment of hemorrhoids with herbs.||Fear of not meeting the allotted time. Anger is in the past. Fear of parting. Burdened feelings.||I part with everything except love. There is always a place and time to do what I want.|
The full version of the Louise Hay disease table is here.
How to deal with yourself?
V. Sinelnikov on the basis of practical experience and observations advises before psychological treatment to try to change their attitude towards the disease. It must be remembered that the disease was created with the participation of the subconscious mind. This means that conditions have formed in the body for good reason. The doctor recommends abandoning the struggle, thanking God and the disease itself for stopping and revising its life.
It is extremely difficult, but possible, to reorganize oneself in a different way of thinking, behavior and way of reacting. A person is able to learn how to manage thoughts, change personality through self-education. Trying to shut themselves off from prying eyes, people shoulder the excessive burden of fear to show their true faces. Panic fear of change is expressed in stagnation of venous blood in the veins of the rectum.
Dr. Sinelnikov suggests using the method of subconscious programming, replacing an outdated stereotype of thinking with new views and lifestyle. To do this, it will be necessary to eliminate the mechanisms by which the subconscious creates the disease:
- hidden positive intention - to get the attention of relatives and friends,
- inhibitory effect on unwanted behavior - it is known that angina precedes negative expressions, feelings, joint inflammation occurs before the reaction of irritation and anger,
- hard experience of stress,
- suggestion of certain thoughts in different periods of life, starting from childhood,
- the literal perception of words and phrases that have a double meaning ("it's hard to digest," "put it in the ass," "one hemorrhoids from it").
Pride leads to subconscious aggression (a sense of self-importance). She is considered a source of negative thoughts and emotions. If a person feels above others, then condemnation, hatred, superiority, arrogance is formed. And then a desire is created to humiliate others. Feeling needs to be changed to awareness of one’s potential for improving other people and the world.
It is necessary to learn to be responsible for yourself and your actions, not to shift the solution of problems to others. Helps prayer, faith in God. In no case should you belittle yourself. Religions based on a constant sense of guilt and fear do not help to cope with problems.
The feeling of dissatisfaction with other people, criticism, claims are accompanied by interference in a strange inner world, destroy their thoughts and balance. One should often recall the axiom of “a log in one’s eye”. It is necessary to change the negative to the desire to achieve perfection, to help others in a difficult situation.
For healing, you will have to learn to accept others as they are. Respect the people with whom we live, the laws of the country. Every person has good qualities. It is worth paying attention to them, praising and admiring more often. You cannot blame your neighbor. It should bring order to your world.
If you try to combine psychosomatics with the pathophysiology of hemorrhoids, it turns out that negative thinking, internal restrained emotions disrupt the regulation of nervous and immune processes. In which organ they will manifest the disease, depends on stability, hereditary predisposition.
With insufficient strength of the hemorrhoidal vessels, the accumulation of negative feelings causes a delay in blood flow, an increase and inflammation of the nodes. It is unlikely to cope with the course of the disease only by medical methods. It is necessary to use psychosomatic effects.
Psychosomatics of the disease according to the theory of Liz Burbo
The famous psychologist Liz Burbo in his works divided the causes of hemorrhoids into three groups:
- Physical lock. A sedentary lifestyle, lifting and carrying heavy loads, improper nutrition, which leads to constipation - all this contributes to stagnation and prolonged blood overflow of the veins of the pelvis, which leads to increased pressure in the walls of blood vessels, and as a result - the formation of hemorrhoids.
- Emotional blocking. Fear and intense emotional stress that the patient would like to hide from others. Suppression of emotions. Excessively high demands on yourself. Dissatisfaction with one’s own life, work, financial position as a result of constant pressure and compulsion. Most often, emotional stress is the result of a strong desire to have something or someone.
- Mental blocking. If our desires do not coincide with our capabilities, if it is not possible to get everything at once, if something does not go the way we would like it to, then this leads to a great strain and anger towards ourselves and, as a result, gives rise to self-doubt and tomorrow.
Liz Burbo recommends gaining faith in our world. Trust the universe, which takes care of us all. You should learn to give freedom to yourself and your feelings. Recognize the fact that we cannot control everything and be responsible for everything. Gain confidence and learn to forgive yourself and others.
Methods for the treatment of hemorrhoids caused by nerve
Meditation is necessary to cleanse your soul and psyche, as well as to get rid of metaphysical foundations that contribute to the development of hemorrhoids. They will help eliminate internal fears. A person needs to convince himself that he is not limited in time, and thereby supplant the so-called fear of being late.
So why is hemorrhoids sometimes difficult to treat? Louise Hay claims that the described disease develops mainly in those people who are mostly prone to guilt and are constantly waiting for some kind of punishment. In fact, it turns out that a person puts a lock on his own health at a psychological level.
Therefore, treatment must begin with the head - rebuilding your own thinking. Traditional therapy is necessary, but attitudes on the mental level and the development of one’s own consciousness will render a person feasible help in getting rid of internal contradictions and healing the soul.
You must learn to love yourself and your loved ones, nature and people around you, as well as life itself!
Centuries-old knowledge of esotericism can help in self-knowledge, in getting rid of bodily ailments and diseases of the soul.
An effective treatment method can be zootherapy, which deals with the cure of diseases with the help of animals. Such therapy calms the nerves, helps to look at the world around us with different eyes, makes it possible to rebuild your lifestyle. Any pet is ready to give a person only positive emotions that will heal his soul and body.