The use of hazel leaves in the treatment of prostate gland
In the treatment of prostatitis, vegetable-based medications have remained popular for a long time.
They are affordable, easy to use and quite effective.
Among these tools deserve special attention medicines on hazel.
What is it?
People call this plant hazel or hazelnut. It belongs to the species of deciduous woody shrubs from the birch family.
In our country, the bush is widespread from Europe to the Caucasus and the territories of the Middle East. It is used in various fields: agriculture, construction, furniture, decorative elements, cooking and medicine.
Composition and properties
In Russia, hazel was used for the treatment and prevention of many diseases, including the male genital area. This plant is unique, since almost all its parts - fruits, twigs, leaves and even roots possess useful properties.
- Hazel fruit rich in healthy vitamins and minerals. 100 grams of hazelnuts contain about 2.5-2.9 mg of zinc, which is useful for men's health, preservation of reproductive functions.
- Hazelnut oil rich in oleic and palmitic acids, which protect small vessels from damage and contribute to the preservation of the functions of all body tissues.
- Leaves contain plant flavonoids with a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect, and also contain about 0.5-1% of essential oils that stimulate male potency. Decoctions of hazel leaves with prostatitis have a strong therapeutic effect.
- Hazel bark includes betulin, essential oils, taxanes, tianine and phlobafen. These components are useful for promoting health, take part in many chemical processes of the body.
What is the benefit of hazel in the treatment of prostate
Due to a wide range of healing properties, the plant is actively used in the complex therapy of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels, immune disorders. Hazel has also been successfully used in folk medicine for the treatment of the prostate gland. This is due to the rich biochemical composition, as well as beneficial effects on the male body as a whole, and on the genitourinary system, in particular.
The fruits, as well as in the rest of the hazel, contain fatty polyunsaturated acids, vitamins of group B, as well as E and C. The composition contains a complex of minerals: phosphorus, magnesium, silicon, manganese, potassium, iron and copper. Identified among others, the paclitaxel element is a unique alkaloid that inhibits the development of negative processes in the prostate. The mechanism of its antitumor activity is to block cell division, which leads to the suppression of the growth and reproduction of pathologically changed tissue units.
Long-term and targeted use of hazelnut based products leads to the following results:
- relief of the inflammatory process,
- elimination of congestion by improving microcirculation in the vessels of the pelvis,
- restoration of normal body temperature,
- facilitating the process of urination,
- digestion normalization,
- improvement of intestinal motility, elimination of constipation,
- acceleration of regeneration of damaged tissues,
- achieving the required amount of nutrients,
- increase male potency.
According to reviews, hazel helps eliminate unpleasant symptoms in the early stages of the disease, alleviates the condition and improves the quality of life.
What parts of the plant are used for therapeutic purposes
Along with the small but nutritious fruits of the bush, other parts of it are used in folk medicine - leaves, bark, young shoots, branches, fruits and roots. This is due to the high efficiency of their use for therapeutic purposes.
Hazel fruits contain valuable and irreplaceable components: fats, proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, vitamins, minerals, as well as a number of trace elements and biologically active substances. Nuts are indicated for improving lactation, eliminating flatulence, treating epilepsy and ascariasis. Hazelnuts are effective for fever, diseases of the lungs, bronchi, anemia and urolithiasis. The leaves of hazel with prostatitis are used in the form of decoctions, which are also used for disorders of the thyroid gland, anemia, rickets, vitamin deficiency.
Hazelnut shell extract, as well as leaves and bark, are intended for the treatment of inflammatory process, hypertrophy and prostate adenoma. The bark contains lignoceryl alcohol, flobafen, tannins and dyes. Each leaf is rich in essential oils, palmitic and ascorbic acid, and a glycoside such as myricitrosite. A decoction of young bark is often prescribed for malaria, hemorrhages of various etiologies, varicose veins, phlebitis and other vascular pathologies, as well as impaired blood circulation.
One of the simplest home treatments used to treat prostatitis. With regular use of warming, they relieve inflammation, help to relax urinary tract tissues and better discharge of urine.
Components: twigs and filings of hazel, water.
- We take an enameled saucepan with a volume of 0.5 liters and put on the bottom of the branch with leaves so that they occupy about 1 / 3-1 / 4 of the container.
- Fill with water, set on fire. After boiling, reduce the fire, mix and cook for another 25 minutes.
- Then leave the saucepan from the stove, mix again and filter. The broth is ready.
How to apply?
A hot broth is poured into the pelvis and the prostate area is heated above it. The procedure can be carried out 1-2 times a day (morning or evening before bedtime). To cool the water more slowly, you can cover yourself with a thick towel or blanket. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
Methods of harvesting raw materials
For harvesting, shrubs should be selected away from railway lines, highways and industrial enterprises in ecologically clean areas. Correctly and timely collected raw materials for a long time retains healing qualities.
- Young foliage should be harvested in May during flowering.
- The bark, carefully removed with a sharp knife, is in early spring or late autumn.
- Nuts - at the time of their full ripening also in October-November.
Dry the collected parts of the plant in the shade in the fresh air or in a well-ventilated area. Store preferably in glass containers with tightly closed lids. Hazelnuts must be dried in the open sun for two weeks, periodically shaking them. If weather conditions do not allow, then an oven in which the temperature should not exceed 60-70 ° C is suitable for these purposes.
Special instructions for use
Common hazel belongs to the category of plants that can provoke the development of an allergic reaction. Hazelnut based products are not suitable for people with individual intolerance to the constituent components. Hazelnuts as a treatment for prostatitis may be contraindicated in the following situations:
- allergy to any kind of nuts,
- pathologies from the kidneys and liver,
- acute intestinal infections
- diseases of the skin (psoriasis, neurodermatitis).
With extreme caution, you should use decoctions and infusions from the leaves and bark of wild walnuts to hypertensive patients in connection with an uncontrolled increase in blood pressure.However, in general, the use of hazel to relieve inflammation of the prostate, subject to the rules of healthy lifestyle, gives a positive result.
Well-known recipes based on hazel for prostatitis
In most cases, with phytotherapy of prostatitis, fresh and dried leaves of common hazel are used. They can act both as a monocomponent and as an auxiliary element of various herbs, which include seeds of parsley, dill, and golden mustache. Based on traditional and unique recipes, teas, decoctions, tinctures and ointments are prepared from them. All of them are intended for both external and internal use.
To maximize the preservation of healing qualities, it is recommended to cook any product daily in the amount necessary for daily use. The remaining amount can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days.
To prepare it, you need to grind the washed sprig with leaves. Place a tablespoon of raw material in a deep container and pour 300 ml of boiling water. Put the mixture in a water bath, and let stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. After removing from the heat, the broth should be filtered, refilled to the original volume and slightly cooled. Take in a warm form three times a day, 250-300 ml.
The broth can be prepared from young shoots, leaves and fruits of hazel. The minimum course of treatment is 1 week with regular admission. This recipe based on hazel relieves prostatitis in the early stages of the disease.
The healing properties of hazel
Common hazel is common in European countries, it is easy to get it on your own or buy in "green pharmacies". Other names for the plant are “hazel” or “hazelnut”. However, it is somewhat different from domesticated hazelnuts. The main substances that explain the use in medicine are:
- the content of vitamins PP, K, B1, B2, C,
- bioflavonoids - natural antioxidants,
- essential oils and tannins - to relieve inflammation and strengthen vessels,
- palmitic acid - acceleration of cell regeneration processes.
The symbiosis of components increases the strength of blood flow, accelerates the recovery of pancreatic tissue after inflammation. If you treat prostate adenoma, then a benign formation may slightly decrease in size, which will facilitate the process of urination.
Hazel should be taken with antibiotics if the nature of the inflammation of the prostate is bacterial.
Often with prostatitis this type of medication is prescribed. To prepare it, you need to place 1 teaspoon of crushed leaves in a bottle of dark glass, and pour 40 ml of vodka. The composition should be kept in a dark place for a week, after which treatment should begin. The recommended dose is 40 drops twice a day, a quarter of an hour before a meal.
Prescribing recipes with hazel as a complement to the conservative treatment of exacerbation of prostate adenoma. The plant is easy to prepare on its own, it tastes good. Bioflavonoids and tannins help to eliminate the inflammatory process in organs with venous congestion (congestive prostatitis). They accelerate blood circulation, saturate the body tissues with vitamins. Recovery processes are faster, development of BPH stops.
Recipes and Application
It is better to collect raw materials in the forest or buy a pre-dried plant in a pharmacy. Hazel bark against prostatitis has been harvested since early April. In the period from May to mid-June, you can collect leaves. They should be green and intact, without parasitic infections and bugs. They are dried in a dark place for two weeks. Store no more than two years in a thin cotton bag.
With hazel bark
Hazel bark in the amount of 1 tbsp. l poured with two glasses of boiling water. The mixture is heated for about 15 minutes on a stove and filtered through cheesecloth. Accepted for a month with an acute form or two weeks to prevent exacerbation.The recommended amount is 100 ml 4 times a day 10 minutes before a meal.
With hazel leaves
Hazel leaves are used for inflammation of the prostate gland and prostate adenoma. It is permissible to use the dried ingredient.
- Recipe number 1 from prostate adenoma.
To prepare tincture for alcohol, you need to mix 50 grams of crushed leaves and 500 ml of vodka. Close the container tightly and put in a dark place. Shake every three to four days. After two weeks, open the dish and strain the tincture. Take a sheet of hazel with vodka 20 drops per day, breaking 4 times. Pre-dilute with 50 ml of boiled water. Contraindications are liver and kidney pathologies, coronary heart disease.
- Recipe number 2 for acute prostatitis.
Trays for treating prostatitis can be prepared from a fresh plant. For 1 liter of water, 10 tablespoons of leaves, previously crushed, will be required. Mix the ingredients and boil for 20 minutes. The solution is removed from the stove and infused at room temperature until it acquires a reddish tint. It is poured into a bowl for sedentary baths, warm water (36–37С) is added. Used with exacerbation for two weeks.
Hazelnuts with shell (1 kg) pour 1.5 liters of boiling water and boil on fire. The total amount of water should be reduced to one liter (cook for 10-15 minutes). The mixture is cooled and passed through cheesecloth. The recommended dosage is two tablespoons up to 4 times a day 10 minutes before a meal. Treatment for hazel prostatitis is effective if you drink the drink for two months. Then you need to take a break for one month and repeat the course.
Additional measures to combat the disease
The use of medicinal plants is only an additional method in the combined treatment of prostate pathology. The most common areas in this case can be called:
- antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating therapy,
- complex physiotherapy
- prostate massage.
If these methods have shown their inefficiency, the doctor decides on the surgical treatment of the disease.
What is useful tree bark?
Reviews on the leaves of hazel from prostatitis found on the Internet can show men that treatment with this product can bring significant relief to their condition. Without treatment, symptoms such as painful urination and ejaculation, weakening erections, pain in the groin and perineum, sometimes even extending to the lower back, overcome him. With an exacerbation of the disease, the temperature rises, weakness sets in. Folk remedies are able to rid the representative of the stronger sex from such manifestations of prostatitis, but are not able to completely cure it.
Therefore, the methods of traditional medicine are considered only additional, and the intake of drugs is paramount. Only a doctor can say whether it is advisable to use medicinal plants or is it better to leave all the work to medicines. If he allows therapy, but you should pay attention to hazel.
Hazel is a shrub that bears fruit once a year - in August. Its fruits (hazelnuts) have a unique composition, which allows them to be used as raw materials for medicines.
In addition to the fruits of hazel, in the treatment of prostatitis uses its shell, leaves, bark. All of them have the following useful properties:
- Relieve swelling
- Minimize inflammation
- Prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Have a diuretic effect
- Strengthen the immune system
- Saturate the body with vitamins and minerals
- Improve blood circulation
Among the positive actions for men's health can be noted the stabilization of the reproductive system, increased potency, the establishment of hormonal levels. All this is very important, becausehelps the activity of the prostate gland and its recovery. It is also worth noting the ability to beneficially affect smooth muscle tissue and relieve spasms (this facilitates urination), reduce local temperature (establishes spermatogenesis and reduces pain).
If you want to take decoctions or tinctures from hazel, it is possible to prevent oncological phenomena, allergic reactions, excess weight. The doctor may advise you to resort to it for diseases such as anemia, atherosclerosis, hypertension, pneumonia, and diabetes mellitus. Flowers help cope with trophic ulcers, roots are used to treat malaria, and seeds are used for digestive upsets.
Weak potency, flaccid penis, lack of a long erection is not a sentence for a man’s sex life, but a signal that the body needs help and male strength weakens. There are a large number of drugs that help a man gain a stable erection for sex, but all have their drawbacks and contraindications, especially if the man is already 30-40 years old. Drops of "M16" for potency not only help to get an erection HERE AND NOW, but act as a prevention and accumulation of male power, allowing the man to remain sexually active for many years.
Composition of fruits and bark
Most of the beneficial substances are in the green part of trees, but if they bear fruit, then even more positive actions can be obtained from berries or nuts. The leaves of hazel with prostatitis are used as often as its fruits, because wallpaper have in its composition:
- Essential oils
- Vitamins C, D and E
- Copper, iron, iodine, etc.
- Palmitic acid, etc.
Essential oils have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and are able to relieve inflammatory processes. Glycosides help prevent diabetes, increase dysuria, and neutralize the spread of germs. They have the property of accelerating wound healing, soothing the nervous system, and expanding blood vessels.
Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, from here hazel takes the ability to inhibit the development of malignant neoplasms. Also, ascorbic acid helps restore tissue, strengthen immunity, participates in the process of hematopoiesis, removes toxins and compounds of heavy metals from the body. With it, metabolic processes improve and the effect of vitamin E is enhanced. It (tocopherol) has the following useful qualities:
- Establishment of metabolism within the cells
- Normalization of the reproductive system
- Obstruction of tumor formation
- Prevention of premature aging
- Health Improvement
Vitamin D can strengthen the body's defenses and its autoimmune response to parasites, is the prevention of oncology, has a beneficial effect on the state of the nervous system. With its deficiency, pain in the joints appears, the state of health worsens, fatigue quickly comes. Iodine for men is useful in that it stimulates brain activity, neutralizes certain microbes, participates in metabolic processes and is necessary for the synthesis of hormones by the thyroid gland.
Iron in hazel ensures the normal functioning of the metabolism, stabilizes the passage along the nerve endings of impulses, and supports the immune system. With it, tissues receive much more oxygen, which, with damage to the prostate gland, helps it regenerate faster. Flavonoids strengthen the vascular walls and help relieve inflammation. They also have antiviral, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating effects.
Tannins provide a decrease in the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract, a decrease in the focus of inflammation, the destruction of the causative agents of prostatitis, if its cause was an infection. Tannins have a positive effect on digestion, the state of the heart muscle.They also improve blood coagulability and help the absorption of vitamin C. Palmitic acid has a beneficial effect on sexual function, activates collagen synthesis, providing tissue repair.
El Macho for potency
El-Macho is a multicomplex highly effective due to its active components. His study showed the absence of side effects and a high rate of assimilation, which leads to an instant effect.
El Macho Drops contains guarana extract, L-arginine, glycine and magnesium - substances to relieve tension, improve blood circulation in the pelvis, and increase blood flow to the penis. The drug is suitable for patients of all ages.
As in many products, the composition also contains proteins (regulates the hormonal background, strengthens the immune system), fats (eliminates inflammation, helps metabolism) and carbohydrates (stabilizes blood sugar, increases the body's defense against pathogenic microorganisms).
Recipes of folk remedies
Many are engaged in the preparation and preparation of medicines from hazel on their own, but some ready-made products can also be found in the pharmacy. Hazel with prostatitis is collected at different periods of the year, depending on what part of the tree the patient needs. It is better to go for leaves in May, the fruits are harvested in August-October, as they ripen. Bark should be taken at a time when hazel starts to juice - in early summer, sometimes it is recommended to do this in early spring. All components are dried in the open air or in a ventilated area.
The leaves and fruits of the plant can be stored for a year, bark - for 2 years. Dried raw materials can be purchased at a pharmacy or in the market, it can’t hit much in the pocket. We present to you several popular recipes from this material:
- Take fresh branches and leaves of hazel, pour 2 liters of water and put to boil for 30 minutes. Then leave the broth until it turns saturated red. When this happens, take 2 cups of the product and mix it with warm water in the pelvis, then sit over it and warm up the prostate gland in pairs. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day. The duration of therapy is 1-2 weeks
- Take 50 mg of chopped hazel leaves and pour 0.5 liters of water. Put them on the fire and let it boil for 10 minutes. Then the broth is insisted for half an hour, filtered and taken in a tablespoon three times a day before meals
- Mix crushed into powder on a blender 100 g of plant leaves, take 2 tablespoons from them and pour 500 ml of boiling water. Put the product on the fire, wait for the boil and hold on the stove for another 10 minutes. The filtered medicine needs to be drunk during the day
- Grind the hazel bark, pour 2 tablespoons of boiling water (1 liter) and let it boil for another 10 minutes. Drink half a glass 4 times a day, every day it is advisable to prepare a new decoction
- Grind the kernels and pour 200 g in the same amount of water. After 2 hours, strain the product and take 50 ml three times a day
You can use a decoction of hazel for inflammation of the prostate gland instead of tea. To do this, take a spoonful of dry leaves and brew to a cup. If desired, honey or sugar can be added to improve the taste. Treatment of prostatitis with hazel may look in another way. Before that, we described the ingestion, but the infusion can also be used as a microclyster. To prepare you need:
- Grind leaves, bark or fruits in a blender (you can all together)
- Pour a tablespoon of 0.5 liters of boiling water
- Leave to insist for half an hour, then filter
- Fluid temperature should be around 40 degrees. Using a catheter or pear, it is inserted into the anus in a volume of 100-150 ml and remains lying for an hour
If there is no desire to cook anything, you can just eat several hazelnuts every day - no more than 40 g. If the dosage is increased, this can negatively affect the pancreas.There are recipes in which other medicinal herbs are mixed with the plant. Here are a few of them:
- In the glass container in equal quantities, place the leaves of birch and hazel, field horsetail (already in a crushed state). They are poured with a liter of boiling water and put on a slow fire to cook for 10 minutes. For cooking, the broth is filtered and taken 150 ml three times a day. The duration of treatment is 1 month
- Take 10 g of a bluehead, dubrovnik, horsetail, hazel bark, winter hibernation, stalnik roots, a medicinal product. All of them are tedious to mix well, put in a liter jar and pour boiling water. After an hour, the infusion is filtered and consumed 250 ml 4 times a day
- Combine nettle and hazel leaves, lingonberries, rose hips and birch buds. The resulting mass is poured into a thermos and poured with boiling water. After 2-3 hours, the product is filtered through cheesecloth and taken as tea. Those. you need to pour a little broth in a cup and dilute with boiling water
For medicinal purposes, even hazelnut shells are used. To prepare a decoction from it, take 900 g of raw materials and 2 liters of boiling water. Simmer them over low heat until the water leaves exactly halfway. Leave the product for another couple of hours, then strain. Keep it in a cool place and take 3 tablespoons 4-5 times a day.
Make it a rule, every day from the morning, first thing to start.
The duration of therapy is 2 months. The same medicine can be used for compresses that are applied to the perineum.
The healing properties of hazel with inflammation of the prostate gland
Hazel is a plant from the birch family, which is known to many under the name "hazelnut" or "hazel". Do not confuse with hazelnuts, which is a cultural relative of the bush, but differs from it in its qualitative composition. Everyone knows the beneficial properties of the nuts of this shrub, but few have heard about the use of leaves and bark in traditional medicine recipes.
It is the leaves of the bush that are used in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland. Such recipes using this particular part of the hazel are considered cheap, but effective.
Reviews from the use of hazel leaves are positive, since they have such an effect with prostatitis:
- removal of the inflammatory process,
- contribute to better blood circulation in the body and in the gland itself.
0 out of 13 tasks completed
Inflammation of the prostate gland has specific symptoms. During the inflammatory process, the iron swells and grows in size, which contributes to increased urination. If a man has such signs, it is worth taking a prostatitis test immediately. Then you can assess the condition of your body and visit specialists in time.
You can take a prostate test at home yourself. With inflammation of the gland, not only problems with the outflow of urine appear, but erectile function also worsens, which leads to infertility. Early diagnosis of prostatitis will avoid the development of serious complications.
You have already passed the test before. You cannot start it again.
You must login or register in order to start the test.
You must complete the following tests to start this:
- No heading 0%
- Prostatitis Test 0%
All is well.
You have no prostatitis. We wish you to continue to maintain your male health!
We recommend contacting a specialist.
The results of the test show that you have moderate signs of prostatitis. Contact a specialist and go through an examination. Do not forget that most health problems can be eliminated in the early stages!
Urgently see a doctor!
You have pronounced symptoms of prostatitis. See your doctor as soon as possible!
Have you had any discomfort or pain in your crotch over the past week?
Have you experienced discomfort or pain in the scrotum over the past week?
Have you had any discomfort or pain in your penis over the past week?
Have you experienced discomfort or pain in your lower abdomen over the past week?
Have you had any signs of prostatitis in the past week, such as pain, burning sensation during urination?
Have you seen signs of prostatitis in the past week, such as pain or discomfort during ejaculation?
How many times over the past week pain or discomfort was noted in the above places:
- There was none
- Lost count
How would you rate the intensity of pain at a time when they bothered on a scale of 1 (no pain) to 10 (pain is unbearable).
Have you had any discomfort or pain in your crotch over the past week?
Over the past week, have you often had a desire to empty the bladder earlier than two hours after the previous visit to the toilet?
How do the above signs of prostatitis affect your lifestyle?
- Do not affect
- Almost do not interfere
- To some extent affect
- Significantly disturb the usual way of life
Have you often thought about your signs of prostatitis over the past week?
- I didn’t think at all
- Almost never thought
How would you live if the above symptoms of prostatitis would bother you throughout your life:
- Would not pay attention
- I would live normally
- Mixed feelings
- I would feel unsatisfactory
- Very bad
Like any medicinal plant, hazel is collected with certain conditions for a good therapeutic effect on the body. To treat inflammation of the prostate gland, the bark and leaves of this shrub are used. The first is cut off from April. Young foliage for harvesting bursts from May to mid-June.
It is better to choose shrubs that grow not near the tracks, but in environmentally friendly places (lack of nearby industrial enterprises). It is such leaves that will have the necessary healing properties.
Torn material is dried by spreading it on a cotton cloth in a dark but well-ventilated room. Approximately this process takes two weeks. Harvesting can also occur with the help of special dryers. Choose a temperature mode from 60 to 70 degrees.
Who is forbidden to treat?
Such a useful plant as hazel can bring men not only benefits, but also harm. Fear of negative reactions is worth it to someone who is hypersensitive to foods. Also among the contraindications for admission are:
- Kidney and liver disease
- Exacerbations of ailments of the gallbladder
- Exacerbations of skin pathologies (only for nut kernels)
- Arterial hypertension (for bark and leaves)
Always follow the dosage indicated in the recipes, as exceeding it can lead to headaches and intestinal overstrain. Reviews about hazel from prostatitis on the Internet in most cases are positive, rarely the plant could not help anyone. But almost all users write that they previously consulted with a doctor and that was the one who made up the treatment regimen.
If when taking medications from hazel, the patient felt some side effects, it is worth stopping the appointment and consult a doctor. There are a large number of other medicinal herbs and plants that can replace it. If you want to learn more about the benefits of hazel for the health of men and women and how to use it, watch the video.
WHO SAID THAT TO INCREASE A MEMBER, TO EXTEND A SEX, TO STRENGTHEN AN ERECTION IS DIFFICULT?
- Incredible ... You can increase the penis by 3-4 cm, extend the first sexual intercourse up to 30-40 minutes, give an anatomically correct shape and enhance the sensitivity of the penis at any age and forever!
- This time.
- Without taking pills, surgeries, injections and other surgical procedures!
- These are two.
- In just a month!
- These are three.
Patient feedback on the use of hazel recipes
Leaves of a shrub with prostatitis after preparation secrete essential oil. It is it that has a positive effect on the prostate gland of a man, relieving inflammation and resuming blood circulation in the organ.
Patient feedback about this treatment is positive. Among them, a lot of cured men who used this recipe.
Here are some patient feedback:
- Alexander, 46 years old: “The doctor advised me to use a recipe using hazel leaves, after another medical examination, as a prophylactic that prevents the onset of prostatitis. I drank the first course, immediately noticed a significant improvement in the work of the whole organism and the genitourinary system in particular. ”
- Mikhail Anatolyevich, 68 years old: “When I was diagnosed with Prostatitis, there was little joy. For a long time, it was treated with medications, went through all the appointments of doctors, but the inflammation returned all the time. A recipe using leaves and bark of hazel was advised to me by a good friend. I began to prepare and take it together with medications prescribed by a doctor. Improvement came very quickly. Now I drink the course twice a year, and while the inflammatory processes do not bother. ”
Hazel leaves are used in the form of baths, infusions, teas. They are used to treat inflammation of the gland both independently and in combination with other medicinal plants. Consider some recipes.
Sprigs and leaves of hazel
These parts of the shrub are filled with water and brought to a boil. Leave on low heat for another half hour. After this time, the broth is removed from the heat and insist, allowing it to cool. The liquid for this period gains a specific red-brown color.
Such a recipe for the treatment of prostatitis is used as a bath. The liquid is heated to a warm state and the sore spot is warmed for 15 minutes. It is recommended to perform the procedure every day while using a new fresh broth. Most patients talk about the positive effect of such baths after 7 days of use.
The use of hazel in the composition of fees. It has already been mentioned that hazel leaves are used in the treatment of prostatitis as part of collections with other medicinal herbs. Most often they are combined with such plants to achieve a better result.
In equal parts, a bluehead is taken, a leaf is bought, Dubrovnik, horsetail, with a total weight of 40 g. To this collection add 15 g of hazel and the same amount of steel gland and about 8 g of winter hams. 1 tablespoon of the collection is poured with 500 ml of boiling water, and infused for about 1 hour. Drink strained with prostatitis, dividing the infusion into 4 parts. The course is one month.
When starting a course of treatment, be aware of possible contraindications. Any prescription using leaflets of this shrub should be used with caution by men who suffer from high blood pressure.
Hazel is not used:
- with allergies
- with skin diseases (psoriasis).
In general, treatment with hazel gives a positive effect not only with prostatitis, but also for general recovery and boosting immune forces. Choosing a prescription of traditional medicine for the treatment of prostatitis, do not forget about the need to seek the advice of a doctor. He will examine the problem and, if necessary, add drug therapy, which, together with the folk use of hazel, will give its quick healing results.
The tool helps with inflammation of the prostate. In Russia, it was also used to stimulate digestion, with kidney diseases and hemorrhoids.
Components: leaves and hazel bark, water.
- We take the prepared components and grind them in a coffee grinder to a state of dust.
- We put two tablespoons of the raw material in an enameled bowl, pour 2 cups of boiling water, wrap it in a thick towel and insist for two hours.
- Mix, filter, pour into a glass jar and put on the refrigerator door.
How to use?
Use infusion daily in half a glass 4 times a day before meals. Warm up before use. To improve the taste, you can add a spoonful of honey and a few drops of lemon.
How to prepare hazel
For the effectiveness of the treatment of prostatitis with hazel, it is important to know not only the recipes, but also the recommendations for the collection of raw materials.
It is better to harvest bark in the spring after winter hibernation of trees. During this period, it accumulates the most useful substances. For picking, choose young, healthy shrubs.
Leaves and twigs are best collected fresh, young.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of hazel is its accessibility and high enough efficiency.
Many patients after undergoing treatment note an improvement in health status, a decrease in pain, relief during urination, and an increase in reproductive functions.
In this case, you need to know that not all types of prostatitis are equally well treatable with folk remedies.
Hazel-based medicines do not have a quick effect. To achieve the desired effect, they must be used regularly, adhering to a long course.
Pay attention also to contraindications:
- Eczema, psoriasis and other serious dermatological diseases.
- Hypertension (infusions and decoctions of hazel can increase blood pressure).
- Severe chronic gastrointestinal diseases (ulcerative colitis, gastritis, gastric ulcer).
What treatment can be combined with
Natural remedies can be combined with other medications and physiotherapy, after consulting with your doctor.
Remember that prostatitis requires an integrated approach. During treatment, you should abandon bad habits, adhere to a healthy lifestyle, engage in therapeutic gymnastics, sports and adhere to a healthy diet.
With prostatitis, it is useful to include in the diet: asparagus, seafood, ginger, cabbage, nuts (hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds, walnuts), pumpkin and pumpkin seeds, honey, spinach. In this case, it is necessary to exclude foods with a high content of animal fats (pork, lamb), fast food, preservatives.
Can hazel be used for prevention?
Yes, taking infusions and decoctions for the prevention of chronic prostatitis is not only possible, but also necessary! Please also note that hazel fruits provide no less benefits for men's health.
Natural medicines from hazel will be excellent helpers in the treatment and prevention of prostatitis. Hazel has long been famous for a number of useful and healing properties that are necessary to maintain men's health. Remember to consult your doctor before treatment. Be healthy!
Recipes with hazel for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
- The healing properties of hazel
- The effect of hazel on prostatitis
- Hazel with prostate adenoma
- Hazel Recipes for Prostate
- With hazel bark
- With hazel leaves
- With hazelnut
- How to drink hazel
The shrub got its name due to the similarity of leaves with fish bream. Nuts, inflorescences, branches and bark of a plant are used in folk medicine to combat various inflammatory diseases. In therapy, there is a place for decoctions, infusions, microclysters, oil.
The use of hazel in the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma is due to the useful properties of the bush, the content in the chemical composition of trace elements that localize and eliminate inflammation and reduce swelling of the gland.
The effect of hazel on prostatitis
Hazel has an anti-inflammatory, wound healing and stimulating effect. The active components that make up the chemical composition benefit the damaged prostate gland:
- Inflammation is stopped - the action is aimed at suppressing process mediators. Reception of hazel infusion from prostatitis quickly eliminates unpleasant symptoms and relaxes muscle tissue. The absence of irritation contributes to the restoration of the gland.
During acute inflammation, it is allowed to take baths with a decoction of leaves and shrub inflorescences.
- Blood supply is improving - a necessary condition for tissue regeneration, providing nutrients and saturating the gland with oxygen. Hazel makes vessels elastic, removes toxins and harmful cholesterol from the body.
The main benefit of hazel is the elimination of congestion, a catalyst for inflammation. Methods of treating prostatitis with hazel are to take decoctions, microclysters and baths. The course is not less than a month.
You can prepare an infusion of hazel for the treatment of prostate inflammation according to the following recipe:
- The leaves, together with inflorescences and unripe fruits (30 pcs.) Are crushed and placed in an airtight glass container.
- Pour 3 liters. vodka.
- The composition is left for 40 days in a dark and cool place.
- The infusion is filtered and bottled.
The finished product is stirred in the proportion: 1 tbsp. l on ⅓ cup of mineral water. Take before meals.
Hazel with prostate adenoma
Hazel helps with benign hyperplasia. In the leaves of the bush there are a large number of amino acids and flavonoids, natural enemies of tumor neoplasms. For prevention, it is enough to eat about 10 raw nuts.
After the development of hyperplasia, the main therapeutic effect, which they are trying to achieve with the prescription of drugs, is to restrain tissue growth. For this purpose, treatment of prostate adenoma with hazel is optimally suited. Leaves and bark are especially effective in therapy.
The healing effect of hazel with benign hyperplasia is as follows:
- Tumor growth is inhibited due to normalization of metabolism and stabilization of hormonal levels.
- Restored blood supply increases the effectiveness of drugs and creates the prerequisites for the rapid restoration of prostate tissue.
- Iron is saturated with the nutrients necessary for its work. In this regard, young leaves of hazel are indispensable in the treatment of prostate adenoma. They contain a high concentration of iron, cobalt and potassium.
During the preparation of broths, essential oil is released - a powerful tool for combating diseases of the genitourinary sphere and restoring potency.
The use of hazel in the treatment of prostate adenoma has contraindications. These include:
- the presence of allergic reactions,
- kidney and liver diseases
- serious skin pathologies (psoriasis, eczema),
- pancreatitis and cholecystitis in the acute stage.
Hazel Recipes for Prostate
Traditional medicine offers many ways to deal with diseases and disorders of the prostate gland. The healing properties of bark, leaves and nuts are used in the treatment of prostatitis and hyperplasia.
In order for recipes with hazel to have the maximum effect, it is important to follow the harvesting rules developed by herbalists for several centuries. General recommendations for collection and use:
- Leaves - harvested in spring. The maximum concentration of nutrients is observed in the month of May. Young shoots are plucked and dried in the fresh air. Store.
- Bark - Harvested in early summer. During this period, intense sap flow occurs in the shrubbery. Time is also ideal for collecting young branches.
- Nuts - it is better to collect hazel from August to October. The harvesting period depends on the necessary ripeness of hazelnuts. Some recipes use green kernels.
The use of hazel in folk medicine is not limited solely to decoctions and tinctures on an alcohol and water basis. In therapy, baths and microclysters are widely used. In almost every recipe for adenoma and prostatitis appears: peel, leaves and hazelnuts.
How to drink hazel
Any medicines and recipes of traditional medicine require agreement with your doctor. Proceed to self-treatment. Especially with diseases of the prostate gland is strictly prohibited.
Over the years of the use of drugs based on hazel, decoctions and tinctures, general recommendations have been developed:
- The course of therapy should be started with a small dosage, gradually increasing the volume of the composition taken.
- Hazel in the treatment of prostate adenoma is best brewed. To combat prostatitis, alcohol tinctures are suitable.
- The course of treatment is at least 1 month. To achieve stable results, therapy is extended to six months, with weekly intervals between 30 days of admission.
- Take a decoction of hazel in the treatment of prostatitis and hyperplasia should be on an empty stomach, for 10-15 minutes. before eating.
- The course of therapy is carried out simultaneously with medications.
- It is better to use freshly prepared compounds. Brew hazel is worth a day before use. Prepare a medicinal product in mineral water.
There are no special restrictions and contraindications to the use of hazel. Hazelnuts are high-calorie and not suitable for patients who are on a diet and who are overweight and obese.
Hazel bark and leaves are a popular way to fight inflammation of the prostate
Prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate gland, is one of the most common ailments of the male genital area, which is often the cause of impotence and infertility in many members of the stronger sex.
That is why the diagnosis and treatment of the disease need a professional approach, which will quickly cure the pathology, prevent its complications and save the patient from the problem of sexual impotence.
Modern medicine offers many effective treatment regimens for prostatitis. Some of them include folk remedies, which are an excellent alternative to the use of synthetic medicines.
Perhaps the most famous method of correction of the disease is the treatment of prostatitis with hazel. This wild shrub is well known in folk medicine. For the preparation of medicinal products, nuts, bark, and also the leaves of the plant are used.
Hazel contains many useful substances for the body, including essential oils, tannins, vitamins and trace elements.
From time immemorial, the fruits of the bush have been used in the treatment of diseases of the circulatory system, with inflammation, and a decrease in immunity.
Folk remedies based on hazel perfectly cleanse the blood, remove harmful cholesterol, strengthen the vascular wall, prevent the occurrence of blood clots and prostate cancer. Today, plant extracts and extracts are used not only in traditional medicine, but are part of many drugs that are distributed through the pharmacy network.
Impact on Men's Health
The benefits of hazel for men's health were known in antiquity. For centuries, representatives of the stronger sex have used different parts of the plant to improve the function of the genital area, increase potency and libido, stimulate reproductive mechanisms, and normalize the functioning of the pelvic organs.
In addition, the shrub has a beneficial effect on the circulatory system, eliminating problems with the blood supply to internal organs and preventing the development of atherosclerosis of small vessels. That is why hazel has been widely used in the treatment of such a male disease as prostatitis, having established itself as one of the most effective natural remedies for correcting the manifestations of this disease.
The use of hazel in medicine with prostatitis is justified by its unique composition.The healing properties of hazelnuts can be easily explained by the presence in them of a huge amount of zinc and B vitamins.
After all, as you know, it is zinc that is the metal that enhances spermatogenesis, improves seed quality and stimulates the production of sex hormones in the male body, which ensure the normal functioning of the reproductive sphere.
In turn, B vitamins are valuable material for increasing overall tone, strengthening immunity and eliminating metabolic problems, which helps maintain normal metabolism in tissues and prevents the occurrence of atypical cells at the lesion sites.
Hazel with prostatitis not only eliminates the manifestations of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland, but is also an effective means of preventing the transformation of its tissues with the development of adenoma or cancer. In the treatment, the deciduous parts and the bark of the shrub proved to be good.
Hazel Leaves for Prostatitis
It is common for every man to be a leader and it is very important to feel confident in any situation. Therefore, the health of the prostate of a man is one of the components of a full and happy life. After all, if there is such an ailment as prostatitis, then the patient has sexual disorders, problems with urination and discomfort in the pelvic organs. Treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland is a delicate issue and requires a special approach, and it is necessary to consider all possible treatment options. One of the most effective methods of treatment is the leaves of Hazel from prostatitis.
The healing properties of hazel leaves
Hazelnuts help in the treatment of many ailments, including urolithiasis, rheumatism and anemia. Hazel bark is also used, it is carefully cut from a tree, crushed and dried, after which it is ready for the manufacture of decoctions and infusions. Alternative recipes are also used to treat neurodermatitis, eczema, and get rid of certain types of parasites. Treatment of the prostate in men is aimed at relieving inflammation and restoring the circulatory system, the essential oils contained in the leaves and bark of Hazel are excellent at this task.
How to properly and effectively treat prostatitis
Prostatitis is a disease that can affect men of different ages. The disease can be caused by:
- Severe colds or infectious diseases.
- The abuse of alcohol and tobacco.
- Weakened by immunity.
- Stress and constant nervous strain.
Distinguish between acute and chronic prostatitis. In the acute course of the disease, the man feels pain in the rectum, scrotum and sciatic region. Increasingly, urge to urinate is observed, the temperature rises, and even abscesses can occur. In acute prostatitis, you should immediately consult a specialist and take urgent measures.
The course of chronic prostatitis is hidden and requires comprehensive diagnosis and long-term treatment. After a series of tests, ultrasound and prostate secretion, the urologist prescribes:
- Antibiotic therapy.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures (in each case individually), massage of the prostate gland, which stimulates the flow of venous blood and stimulates the flow of arterial blood and eliminates stagnation of the secret.
- The use of drugs that stimulate the strengthening of immunity.
- If necessary, for problems of psychological and emotional balance and problems in the sexual life, a psychotherapist can also be appointed.
During treatment of prostatitis, a man should adhere to the following recommendations:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and quitting alcohol and smoking.
- Moderate physical activity. Recommended long walks, morning exercises. You can also complement the exercises with contrast baths.The procedure can be carried out in a sitting position and alternate cold and hot water every 2 minutes. A total of 2 sessions per day for 15 minutes.
- Proper and balanced nutrition. The amount of fluid consumed should be increased, this will help to avoid stagnation of urine and prevent the development of cystitis and renal failure. The diet should be supplemented with saturated acids.
In addition to all the previously mentioned measures, for a speedy recovery, a man can also, after agreement with the treating specialist, use some traditional medicine methods. Among which, the treatment of prostatitis by Hazel, is one of the proven and effective options.
Useful properties of hazel
- makes the walls of blood vessels denser, preventing the spread of infection throughout the body,
- improves blood circulation by increasing the tone of the veins, reducing the accumulation of fluid in the lower body,
- strengthening immunity due to the content of vitamins,
- improving the functioning of the genitals,
- delivers the energy necessary for inflammation to the body,
- improves the functioning of the digestive organs, is a laxative, which reduces the appearance of constipation with prostatitis,
- lowers fever
- due to its high protein content, it promotes the regeneration of damaged cells,
- restores the muscle part of the body due to the content of iron, potassium and cobalt.
Widespread use of hazel due to a number of useful properties
Popular recipes for traditional medicine
Hazel for the treatment of prostatitis is used in the form of decoctions, which are simple enough to make, and you need to take them inside:
- Recipe number 1. Infusion of hazel leaves is easy to prepare at home. To do this, take the leaves and fill them with cold water in a ratio of 1:10. The composition must be heated on low heat for 10-15 minutes, then insist and strain after half an hour. The broth should be taken 3-4 times a day before meals, one tablespoon each. The leaves of Hazel with prostatitis in this recipe help restore blood circulation and stop the development of the inflammatory process in the body of a man.
- Recipe number 2. Leaves of Hazel, birch and Horsetail combined in equal proportions. Two tablespoons of the resulting composition should be poured into 500 ml of purified water, kept on low heat for 10 minutes. Next, insist the broth for an hour. The strained infusion should be divided into portions of approximately 100 ml, and taken every three times a day. The broth is recommended to drink at least a month.
- Recipe number 3. Hazel leaves should be carefully chopped. Pour the resulting mass with boiling water. For 2 tablespoons of powder, it is enough to take 500 ml of water. Boil the broth for 10 minutes, then cool and strain. Ready infusion can be drunk instead of water.
- Recipe number 4. With inflamed adenoma, a decoction from Hazel bark also helps. The crushed bark must be poured with boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Cool the resulting composition, strain and drink half a glass 4 times a day before meals. For one tablespoon of crushed bark, you need to take 500 ml of boiling water.
Patients with prostatitis are also recommended to eat five nuts a day, regardless of meals. You can combine a plant product with dried fruits.
Also, in the treatment of prostatitis, hazel leaves are used in the preparation of infusion for baths and compresses. The recipe for cooking is simple: wash the branches of Hazel together with the leaves and put in enameled dishes, pour clean water. The hazel must be boiled for 30 minutes, and then insist until the liquid acquires a saturated red-brown hue. Lotions with the mixture should be done systematically for two months.
The mechanism of effects on men's health
The main healing properties of hazelnuts include:
- The ability to lower body temperature,
- Activation of the immune system,
- Wound healing
- Suppression of bacterial activity (due to which it helps even with bacterial prostatitis),
- Normalization of the digestive system,
- Restoration of sexual function,
- Dissolution and subsequent removal of sand and stones from the genitourinary system.
To improve men's health, hazel was used in antiquity. With her help:
- The functioning of the pelvic organs improves
- The mechanisms of the reproductive system are activated,
- Increased libido and potency.
The healing effects of hazel in the treatment of prostatitis are:
- Ensuring the normal functioning of the entire reproductive system, including increasing testosterone production and improving spermatogenesis,
- Strengthening immunity, maintaining metabolic processes and preventing the development of atypical cells in the tissues of the prostate gland that provoke inflammation.
The use of hazel with prostatitis also prevents prostatic hyperplasia or the development of malignant tumors.
Hazel against prostatitis: recipes
The treatment of prostatitis with hazel is considered effective when the drugs are prepared on the basis of leaves and bark. This is evidenced by most opinions of traditional healers.
The remaining parts of the plant are also used in folk medicine for the treatment of male ailments, but, for the most part, their properties are more useful for other diseases.
Ways to properly harvest Hazel
Hazel has established itself as an effective and effective product that has healing properties and helps in the fight against prostatitis and other health problems. It is also an excellent tool for the overall strengthening of the body. In order for treatment with alternative methods to be successful, the features of the preparation of raw materials should be taken into account. As mentioned earlier, the leaves, branches, nuts and bark of a wild relative of Hazelnut go to work, therefore:
- The bark should begin to be harvested from the end of April.
- Leaves are better to tear in May and early June.
It was during this period that the medicinal properties of Hazel are contained in the greatest quantity.
If we talk about nuts, then they can be collected independently or purchased from the end of summer. It is advisable to buy the product in the shell. The nut should look heavy with a relatively small size, and should not rattle when shaken. It is not advisable to store nuts in warm places for too long, because the high oil content in the product makes it rancid.
What determines the success of treatment
Positive results in the treatment of folk remedies can be achieved a week after the start of special events. Effective methods using leaves of Hazel from prostatitis received positive reviews from doctors and many patients who got rid of inflammation of the prostate gland. If you start treatment at an early stage and prevent the transition of the disease to the chronic stage, that is, there is a 100% chance that prostatitis will disappear forever. Performing simple measures will help to avoid abscesses, surgical intervention, as well as the development of infertility, cancer and impotence.
Simple recipes using hazel leaves will help get rid of the uncomfortable, painful sensations that appear with such an insidious disease. The big advantage of folk methods is accessibility and low cost. A man has the opportunity to be cured by natural, environmentally friendly means. It is hazel products that pharmaceutical companies very often include in the composition of drugs for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis.
A simple and effective method of treating prostate diseases. Before starting warming up, it is necessary to prepare a special decoction, which includes branches and leaves of hazel. With prostatitis, this procedure helps reduce inflammation, relax urethral tissue, and normalize urine flow.
How to do the warming up correctly:
- It is necessary to take enameled dishes and put on the bottom the bark and branches of hazel so that they occupy 1/3 of the volume,
- Pour water almost to the brim and put on gas,
- Bring to a boil, mix,
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Remove from the stove, stir and pass through cheesecloth.
After the broth is ready, it should be poured into the pelvis and sit on it so that the area of the prostate gland warms up. The procedure is recommended in the evenings, covered with a blanket, so that the water cools more slowly. The therapeutic course is 1.5-2 weeks.
Infusion of bark and leaves
It has been proven that hazel bark with prostatitis also helps in combination with leaves. An infusion is prepared from a similar mixture, which also stimulates the digestive system, copes with renal colic and eliminates hemorrhoids.
Recipe for infusion of bark and leaves:
- Grind the ingredients in a coffee grinder so that you get 2 tablespoons of raw materials,
- Pour into heat-resistant dishes and pour 500 ml of boiling water,
- Wrap carefully in dense fabric and leave for 2 hours,
- At the end of time, mix the infusion thoroughly and strain through a few words of gauze,
- Pour into a convenient storage container.
Use the drug 4 times a day before meals. Dosage - 100 ml. Before drinking the infusion, it needs to be slightly warmed up, add a spoonful of honey and 4-5 drops of fresh lemon juice.
In addition to mono-drugs, infusion of hazel can be made in combination with other medicinal plants. It is prepared like this:
- Mix 2 parts of hazel leaves, 1 part of horsetail and 1 part of birch leaves,
- 4 tablespoons of collection pour 750 liters of water and boil for 5 minutes,
- Clean in a warm place for 2 hours and strain.
The drug is recommended to drink during the month of 125 ml before meals, three times a day. Important: immediately after use, the pressure rises slightly, accordingly, hypertensive patients should be treated with prostatitis in this way with caution.
Many phytotherapists argue that hazel-based products can completely get rid of primary prostatitis. Regular use of drugs also helps to delay the exacerbation of a chronic ailment.
Reception of decoctions and infusions:
- Eliminates the focus of inflammation,
- Reduces swelling that constricts the urethra,
- It has an uroseptic effect,
- It starts the process of tissue regeneration,
- It positively affects the muscle structure of the prostate gland.
Where to get it?
Traditionally, as with most folk remedies, hazel raw materials can be obtained in two ways - collect yourself and buy.
In the first case, the following rules should be followed:
- Leaves are collected in the spring (April-May), after which they are dried in the air,
- Bark - in June.
If you do not want to collect yourself, you can buy the necessary kit at a pharmacy or phytomarket. The price of both ingredients is about the same, for 50 g you will have to pay 50-75 rubles.
Tea and tincture
The recipe is simple: they make tea from the leaves and insist for up to ten minutes, then they drink during the day, you can add sugar.
Tincture requires long cooking. The crushed leaves are poured into 40 ml of vodka, left for two weeks in a warm place, and then taken with prostatitis, 40 drops twice a day is better before meals.
The leaves of hazel are removed from the branches, collected in a glass and poured with water, putting on fire. After boiling for fifteen minutes, infusion occurs, and then leave it until a dark red color appears. While the infusion is warm, they take baths over it, which ensures that tar and acids enter the skin.
The adoption of steam baths is carried out over a warm infusion of hazel leaves
The duration of the procedure is up to half an hour, make sure that there is no burn - do not warm the perineum with a hot broth.
Cooked decoctions can be used as enemas, then the active substances can penetrate into the gland immediately from the rectum, and not from the digestive tract. You can not set during an exacerbation of the process. Watch the temperature, it should not exceed 48 degrees.
Before a phytoclysm, conduct a cleansing enema so that the nutrients penetrate the mucous membrane and not leak out. The procedure is best done in the evening so that the patient does not get up. The enema volume is about 150 ml. You can’t go to the toilet immediately.
For enemas with prostatitis, a decoction of hazel leaves is used
Enema can not be done in the presence of cracks and scratches of the mucous membrane, with bleeding from the rectum, with cancerous processes, before massage of the prostate, abdominal pain and exacerbation of chronic diseases.
With prostatitis, treatment should not be only folk methods, because herbs can not replace the effects of drugs.
When treating prostate inflammation, always consult your doctor about taking herbs.
In the next video we will talk about prostatitis:
used part : leaves, bark, fruits
collection time : bark - April-May, leaves - June-July, nuts - September-October
Description : shrub 3-7 m tall with gray rounded shoots. The leaves are alternate, rather large, rounded or obovate, with a short tip at the apex, the bases are heart-shaped, biconical on the edge and, in addition, in the upper part with several large teeth, slightly pubescent, dark green above, lighter underneath. The fruit is a well-known brownish-yellow nut sitting in a bell-shaped green cushion.
Spread : widespread in the understory of mixed and deciduous forests. It grows throughout the European part of the country, as well as in Ukraine and the Caucasus.
Used part : medicinal raw materials are fruits (nuts), leaves and stalk bark.
Hazel fruits contain fat 62.1-71.6%, protein 14.4-18.4%, nitrogen 2.2-2.6%. Walnut oil contains unsaturated fatty acids: oleic, linoleic, myristic, palmitic, stearic. Leaves contain 0.04% of essential oil and myricitroside glycoside, and the bark contains essential oil and tannins, phlobafen, lignocerine alcohol, betulin. The composition of the fruits contains important substances, namely: protein, fats and vitamins.
Collection and harvesting: nuts are harvested in autumn at the full maturity stage in cups-cups, dried in the sun, or at a temperature of 60-70 ° C. Leaves are collected during flowering and dried under a canopy. The bark is removed in the early spring, dried in well-ventilated areas. Shelf life of nuts and leaves - 1 year, bark - 2 years.
Growing : moderately fertile soil in the sun or in partial shade, completely does not tolerate wetlands. Propagated in summer by root layers or grafting.
Application : preparations of leaves and bark of hazel have anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect, strengthen blood vessels. Infusions of bark and leaves are used to treat varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, trophic ulcers of the leg. Nuts mixed with honey are used as a general strengthening and nourishing agent. Nuts are very useful for the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis and its consequences - heart and brain infarction. There is an opinion that the fruits of hazel are just a treat. Do not forget about their healing effects in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, which occupies the first place among diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Essential oil and other components of hazel bark have antiseptic, vasoconstrictive and anti-inflammatory effects. It is recommended instead of the well-known imported raw materials of hamamelis with dilated veins, periphlebitis, leg ulcers and capillary hemorrhages.
A decoction of leaves is recommended for the treatment of prostatic hypertrophy (with an enlargement of the prostate gland).
hazel leaves and bark are used as an infusion:
1 tbsp. a spoonful of finely ground raw materials per 1 cup of boiling water (dose for 1 day).
preparation of infusion:
1 tbsp. l mix the crushed leaves and bark with a glass of boiling water and insist, preferably in a thermos, for 4 hours. Take a quarter or a third of a glass 3-4 times a day before meals.
with coronary heart disease :
1 tbsp. spoon of crushed leaves or bark (or both in equal amounts) pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain. Take 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons of infusion 3-4 times a day 15 minutes before meals.
with prostate adenoma :
1 tbsp. spoon the crushed leaves pour 1 cup of boiling water, leave to cool, strain. Drink in 2 divided doses - morning and evening (every day until recovery)
with prostatitis :
1 tbsp. spoon of crushed leaves and bark (1: 1) pour 1 cup boiling water, cook for 10 minutes over low heat, then insist 1 hour and strain. Drink 1/4 cup 4 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
with varicose veins and leg ulcers :
Pour 20 g of hazel leaves with a glass of boiling water, cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes, insist 3-4 hours, strain. Take 1/4 cup 4 times a day for 15-20 minutes before eating.
If there are no leaves, a decoction can be prepared from the bark. For this, 1 tbsp. spoon chopped bark pour 1 cup boiling water, cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, cool and strain. Accept as well.
with pulmonary diseases and anemia nut milk helps. For its preparation, the kernels of nuts need to be crushed and soaked for 8 hours in water. Grind the soaked mass in a mortar, bring to a boil and add salt, honey and cream to taste. Take 2 tablespoons 2-3 times a day.
Many, walking through the forest, met a tall shrub with beautiful carved, slightly rough leaves in the shape of a heart. Sometimes you come across even filigree packed nuts on branches. For some reason, I immediately remembered the squirrel, which was often found in the green crown. Indeed, nuts in the winter are very helping out a furry animal. But for humans, the plant carries a lot of useful things.
Such seemingly common hazel, the properties have the most amazing. Moreover, not only nuts are used for treatment, but also hazel leaves and even bark. The spectrum of diseases in which a modest hazel helps is amazing. It is not surprising that even our ancestors considered him a symbol of life and even immortality. What common hazel is used today by doctors in folk medicine? And how to recognize her in the forest to an inexperienced naturalist?
Botanical Description of Medicinal Hazel
Hazel is a fairly large shrub from the birch family, reaches a height of 8 meters. The bark of the branches is brown. Leaves on small petioles have a rounded shape with teeth. Flowers - drooping catkins (male) and buds with a raspberry tip (female), are pollinated by the wind. Ripe fruit - a tan nut about 2 cm, located in a bell-shaped greenish wrapper.
The period of life is up to 80 years. Flowering begins in April, until the appearance of small sticky leaves, the ripening of nuts occurs in August. Propagation by seeds and root layering. It grows in mixed forests on fertile moist lands, and can form thickets.
Hazel leaves contain tannins, essential oil, palmitic acid, and sucrose. Tannins, essential oil, and lignoceryl alcohol were found in the cortex. Kernels are rich in carbohydrates - 20%, B vitamins - 2%, as well as PP - 0.5%, E - 0.5%, ascorbic acid - 1%, fatty oils - 70%, protein - 2 %, carotene - 2%, sucrose - 4%.
Hazel - properties and applications
Since ancient times, in folk medicine, nuts, leaves and even bark of a bush are widely used. Young leaves are picked in May and dried in open spaces. Harvesting of bark is carried out in autumn and spring, drying is carried out in well-ventilated chambers. Common hazel has found its application in folk and traditional medicine as a means:
- improving bowel function
- solid kidney neoplasm
With malaria, a decoction of the roots of the plant is used.Wood serves as a raw material for dry distillation into an emulsion. This tool has found widespread recognition in the treatment of skin diseases - neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, streptoderma, epidermophytosis. Infusion from the cortex is also used for varicose veins, trophic ulcers of the lower leg, varicose ulcers, thrombophlebitis, capillary hemorrhages.
Hazel leaves are used to treat various origins of intestinal diseases, vitamin deficiency, rickets, anemia, prostatic hypertrophy, kidney diseases,. Tincture of leaves helps with cancer. Milled nuts in water help with pulmonary hemorrhage, flatulence, and febrile conditions. And the squirrel delicacy perfectly helps nursing mothers to increase breast milk. Nuts with regular use in food help to cleanse our long-suffering liver, as well as the intestines from accumulated toxins and no less harmful toxins, neutralize putrefactive processes in it.
Fruits, mashed with egg white, help fast healing with burns. Oil from the kernels, mixed with honey, is used for gallstone disease, rheumatism, anemia, tumors, epilepsy. A decoction of a green shell covering the shell.
Here are some amazing and versatile hazel properties. Wise nature always helps a person in his ailments, he can only take advantage of her gifts.
Infusion of hazel bark with varicose veins
It is required to mix hazel bark and mountain arnica bark in equal weight proportions. Brew the mixture overnight in a thermos at the rate of 3 tablespoons - a liter of boiling water. Eat half a glass exactly 5 times a day before meals. Also at night, compresses should be applied to the limbs from the mixture in equal proportions of infusion and whey.
Kernels to improve lactation
Hazel has the ability to stimulate and lactation. A nursing mother should consume 10-20 peeled nuts per day, washed down with a weak warm infusion of green tea.
Hazelnut oil is taken orally one tablespoon 4 times a day 15-20 minutes before a meal. The treatment period is 3 weeks.
Medical contraindications for the use of hazel
Even such a tasty medicine as common hazel, the use of which in nutrition and traditional medicine is always welcome, has its limitations. Nuts are not recommended to eat more than 50 grams per day. , as well as with an individual allergic reaction to this product, with diathesis in young children.
Everyone loves to pamper themselves with tasty nuts, and hazel in this list is far from the last place. In addition to taste, the fruits of hazel (hazel) have a wide range of healing characteristics. Many medicinal substances also contain its leaves. The theme of this article is hazel: the beneficial properties and contraindications of the plant, as well as the effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular system and the human body as a whole. The ancient Romans knew about the beneficial properties of this hazelnut, actively using it for medicinal purposes. Today, traditional medicine uses this product in the treatment of many diseases.
Hazel: useful properties and contraindications
Before applying hazel in therapy, you need to figure out how rich this plant is. Let's analyze all its components:
- Leaves are composed of essential oils and astringents, tannins, acids.
- The fruits are a small nut in a hard shell (hazelnuts), it contains vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, carotene, fatty acids, and iron.
- The bark is rich in essential oil, lignoceryl alcohol, tannins, betulin.
Due to such a rich composition, this plant can stop bleeding, act as an antipyretic, it also complements the main treatment for the removal (dissolution) of kidney stones, perfectly copes with rheumatism.
Hazel leaves: useful properties
Hazel leaves have been used in folk medicine for a long time, since they are characterized by a positive effect on the human body. They are credited with a pronounced anti-inflammatory, astringent, antipyretic, vasoconstrictor effect. It should be noted that this part of hazel copes with the therapy of diseases related to the brain and blood circulation, contribute to improving memory.
Hazel leaves, the beneficial properties of which will not appear with a single use, are taken in courses. Tinctures and decoctions prepared on their basis help in the treatment of:
- varicose veins
- gastrointestinal disorders
- prostate adenomas.
What is useful hazelnut
The fruits of hazel (hazelnut) can "boast" of improving metabolism, strengthening immunity, eliminating bad cholesterol and toxins from the body, because this plant has in its composition:
- almost the entire group of vitamins B,
- potassium, magnesium, calcium, which are so necessary for the functioning of the heart muscle,
- thyroid stabilizing iodine,
- glycerides of oleic acid, which contribute to the normalization of cholesterol,
- specific substance paclitaxel that prevents the development of cancer cells.
The hazelnut is quite high-calorie, so you need to eat such a treat no more than four hundred grams per day. This amount is enough to provide the whole body with the necessary calories for life. As for the nutritional value of nuts, they are equated with fish and meat.
How to strengthen blood vessels with hazel
Hazel has been used for strengthening vessels for centuries. Decoctions and tinctures prepared on its basis help to cope with the manifestation of the ailment. In order to strengthen the vessels, it is necessary to prepare the following components:
They are mixed in equal proportions and prepare a decoction. To prepare a decoction of herbs, you need: 6 tbsp. l pour a liter of water, insist night. You can use a thermos for these purposes.
Hazelnuts for vessels
Regular consumption of hazel (hazelnut) fruits will benefit the vessels.
- Introducing hazelnuts into your daily diet will help improve vascular elasticity.
- The ability of hazel kernels to prevent thrombosis is very valuable for people suffering from varicose veins and thrombophlebitis.
- A mixture of nuts, honey, raisins and lemon will help to quickly increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- With prolonged use, you will notice an improvement in memory, since the substances contained in the fruits of hazel have a beneficial effect on the brain. This is an excellent prevention of senile dementia.
Hazel and varicose veins - fighting the disease
Varicose veins are familiar to every third person living on our planet firsthand. Quite often, traditional medicine recipes used hazel leaves against varicose veins. Their value is in the high content of volatile oils, which contribute to the expansion of veins in the legs. Although treatment involves a lengthy process, a positive result in the end will certainly please.
For the treatment of varicose veins, you can use the whole bush:
- Great crusts are made from crushed bark. They are applied to the affected areas of the legs for a week,
- Hazelnuts cope with the treatment of trophic ulcers and severe varicose veins. To prepare the medicine, it is necessary to fry four kernels in a pan and chop, add two hard-boiled eggs to the resulting powder. To the mass add 0.5 tsp. iodoform in powder. Such a composition is applied to sore spots for an hour,
- Hazel leaves can be applied to areas with expansion and secured with a bandage.
Treatment of atherosclerosis with hazel leaves
Atherosclerosis is a vascular disease that leads to a narrowing of their lumen. Lipids are deposited on the walls of arteries, causing many diseases.A hazelnut called hazel can help avoid the development of pathologies.
Hazel leaves for atherosclerosis are used both fresh and dry. For treatment, you need 1 tbsp. l leaves in a glass of water. The broth is prepared in a water bath for 20 minutes. After insist hour. A strained broth is brought to the volume of a glass and is drunk 1/3 glass three times a day. It is also useful to eat nuts daily, this increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels and arteries, making them less permeable.
Hazel, whose beneficial properties and contraindications were known to our ancestors from the earliest times, belongs to the birch family and grows mainly in the steppe zone of Russia with Ukraine, as well as in the Caucasus region. Hazel has the appearance of a bush, the height of which sometimes reaches ten meters. You can meet her in coniferous and deciduous forests, as well as along the edges of ravines. The name of this plant was given because of the characteristic shape of its leaves, which resemble the body of a bream fish. Shrubs can be up to ninety years old.
Depending on the climate of the area where hazel grows, its flowering begins from February to May. Later, fruits (nuts) are formed, fixed in a leaf wrapper, called a plus. These nuts are considered a valuable food product with excellent taste and many beneficial properties. According to the legend, one who finds a nut with a double core will expect happiness, prosperity and health, therefore such fruits were carefully stored and used as amulets.
Official medicine practically does not use drugs made from hazel, but this does not detract from its medicinal properties. In ancient times, this plant was considered sacred, capable of preventing the occurrence of a fire, expelling evil spirits, and granting a long and happy life. In addition, hazel, whose beneficial properties and contraindications for men and women will be discussed in this article, has been actively and not unsuccessfully used in traditional medicine.
Hazelnut kernels, which are not only a unique food product, but also due to the high content of nutrients, have a beneficial effect on people suffering from anemia, rheumatism, and various tumors. High calorie content, superior to chocolate (704 kcal per 100 grams of fried product), helps to eliminate fatigue during stress, significant physical and mental stress.
- about 80% fat, which makes it possible to make excellent hazelnut oil from them, which has no analogues,
- up to 18% protein
- up to 5% carbohydrates,
- about 20 different amino acids,
- 5 vitamins
- the mass of minerals - all this enters the human body along with the fruits of hazel.
Their use positively affects the condition of teeth and bones, contributes to the production of sex hormones, normalization of the functioning of the nervous system.
High efficacy is shown by the infusion of hazelnuts with bronchitis with a chronic course, kidney disease, edema, the formation of stones in the gall bladder. To prepare it, you must carefully crush three tablespoons of the kernels, add a small amount of water, a teaspoon of honey, mix and mix about a glass of water. After a half-hour infusion, it should be filtered and consumed in four doses throughout the day.
A decoction made from green nutshells is a potent remedy that can resist diarrhea and even dysentery. It is obtained from 20 grams of dried raw material, poured in a glass of hot water and warmed over low heat for a quarter hour. After receiving the broth has cooled, it is filtered and a quarter at a time during the day.
Nuts are also highly effective in the case of hormonal disorders.Thus, polycystic disease is treated with fruits at the stage of milk ripeness, together with the deciduous membrane. This raw material is dried and thoroughly crushed, after which an infusion is prepared from it (two tablespoons per half liter of boiling water), which is used in the amount of two tablespoons before each meal.
A remedy made from nuts was also tested to increase the volume of breast milk and improve its nutritional value. To do this, half a glass of hazel kernels is crushed and immersed in a glass of boiling milk, which is then left to simmer for ten minutes. After you can add a little sugar or honey, cover and cool slightly. Reception of such milk is recommended one third of an hour before feeding the baby.
Application of bark
Hazel bark is famous as an antiseptic and vasodilator. It helps to cope with varicose veins, periphlebitis, ulcers, capillary hemorrhages, diverse intestinal diseases with the stomach, and colds.
The infusion of the bark of this plant, prepared from one tablespoon of dry raw materials, filled with a glass of boiling water and infused overnight, is recommended to be consumed in the third part of the glass throughout the day before meals to improve blood microcirculation, fight against trophic ulcers of the lower leg, and diabetic retinopathy.
With a cold, accompanied by fever, a decoction of the bark helps a lot. Also, this tool is effective in all kinds of gastrointestinal disorders. To obtain it, take a tablespoon of raw materials and boil it in a glass of water over low heat for half an hour. Reception - a quarter cup during the day when eating food.
Hazel bark, the medicinal properties of which can save people from the need to use medications, is often used to extract extracts. Thanks to them, it is possible to significantly alleviate the condition of patients with psoriasis, ulcers of varicose and trophic nature, thrombophlebitis.
The leaves of this unique plant are rich in valuable essential oils, bioflavonoids, B vitamins, as well as C and K.
This part of hazel has a diuretic and restorative effect, helps get rid of nervous diseases, problems with the prostate gland, anemia, liver problems, inflammation of the lymph nodes. In the form of infusions and decoctions, the leaves relieve the condition with urolithiasis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, vitamin deficiency, rickets and even anemia.
In inflammatory processes, two tablespoons of chopped leaves insist on half a liter of boiling water in a tightly sealed container or thermos overnight. Acceptance of the resulting infusion is carried out in hundred-gram portions during the day a quarter of an hour before eating.
In order to cleanse the urinary system, remove sand with stones from it, it is most advisable to use young, half-opened leaves. Two tablespoons of such raw materials, dried and thoroughly ground, pour half a liter of boiling water and leave to infuse overnight. Reception is carried out throughout the day for 50 milliliters before meals for about a month.
An infusion of leaves mixed with hazel bark restores normal capillary circulation, eliminates trophic ulcers, thrombophlebitis, and relieves varicose veins. For its preparation, a tablespoon of raw material is poured into a glass of boiled water and left for infusion for two hours. Reception is carried out before meals in the third part of the glass three times a day.
Also, an infusion of hazelnut leaves, prepared in a similar way and taken in a warm form, is a valuable diuretic and a drug that helps to improve kidney health.
Another area of application of the leaves of this plant is problems with male health, in particular prostate adenoma.To combat this disease can be used infusion or tincture. The preparation of the infusion is similar to the previous recipes, and it is taken twice a day in half a glass until the final cure. The tincture is prepared as follows: carefully crushed leaves in the amount of 50 grams are poured with a half liter of vodka and sent for a two-week infusion in a dark place. Acceptance of the finished tincture is carried out three times a day, two to three dozen drops dissolved in a tablespoon of water. Long-term treatment with this method will allow men to get rid of adenoma and prostatic hypertrophy, as well as urination disorders.
Hazelnut oil is characterized by the presence of a large number of unsaturated fatty acids: stearic, oleic, myristic, linoleic, palmitic. It is extremely easily absorbed, exerting an antioxidant effect, preventing atherosclerosis, having a beneficial effect on the functioning of the cardiac and circulatory system, and activating the body's protective functions.
Reception of oil provides cleansing of the body from worms - roundworm. In a mixture with egg white, this product is highly effective as a treatment for burns.
Hazelnut oil is widely used in cosmetology. It is especially in demand as a means to strengthen hair. Just a few drops of oil rubbed into the head daily to achieve visible results. The fight against brittleness and split ends is carried out as follows: a certain amount of oil is heated to a temperature of 50 degrees, applied to previously cleaned and dried hair, after which they are wrapped in a film and insulated. After a few hours, and even better - at night, the hair is washed with warm water and shampoo.